I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, July 30, 2018

Ella's suggested meme

I don't know that I'll be around much this week. LJ and Collin are coming in tomorrow. Mollie, plus the cat and puppy will probably come for the duration and our big family reunion is this coming weekend. Can you say busy? Now for some of you this would be a calm week, but Nick and I are really used to living alone. We love everyone who will be here, but we are not used to such a crowd, even before the reunion. But I am really excited to see my boys! 

We'll be heading to the lake with cousins right after the reunion so I'll be back sometime the middle of next week.





A MEME...

1.  AGE: On the relaxed, retired side of sixty.

2.  BED SIZE: Queen. In the summer, I want a king, in the winter a single bed would do us.

3. CHORE YOU HATE: Anything that requires standing

4. ESSENTIAL START TO YOUR DAY (ITEMS):Glasses, cell phone, computer





5. FAVORITE COLOR: the blue/purple range

6. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver, but I rarely wear jewelry.

7. HEIGHT: 5’3”ish
8. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY (IN HEAD OR REAL)In my head I play a beautiful acoustic guitar. In reality, I have difficulty playing the tambourine.

9. JOB: Blissfully retired from teaching. 
10. KIDS: The two best ever.

11. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Nick and I live together as happy empty nesters.





12. MUSIC YOU LOVE: Most anything produced between 1963 – 1975.
13.NICKNAMES: PK, Badass, Wimpy and a few others.

14. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY OTHER THAN BIRTH: Several, but nothing major.

15. PET PEEVE: Boneless chicken wings – It’s NOT a wing! It’s a chunk of chicken!

16. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: “Of course it’s happening in your head Harry, but why on Earth should that mean it is not real? Dumbledore to Harry.




17. RIGHT OR LEFT HANDED: Right

18. SIBLINGS: one sister

19. TIME YOU WAKE UP: Whenever I like! Usually between 7:00 and 7:30.

20. UNDERWEAR: Usually

21.VEGETABLES YOU DISLIKE: Afraid I don’t have enough room here. I’ll just put the ones I like and you can figure it out: Potatoes, corn, lima beans, spinach (cooked in something), onions.
22. WORKOUT STYLE:  Bitching and griping

23.BEST DISH I MAKE:  There aren't many. I make a pretty good chicken pot pie.
24. BEST PLACE TO VISIT: My writing room. I don’t mean to sound dull, but if you go somewhere you’re limited to that place. In my writing room, I have no limits.

(Events took place Saturday afternoon that lead me to write another post. It will be up tomorrow or Wednesday.)


22 comments:

  1. Nice answers, PK. Have a fun time with the family!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PK, I have been awol from blogland lately due to tech issues and am just trying to catch up.

    Loved reading your answers to these. Have a wonderful time with the family :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wondering where you were! Hope everything is working well now.

      Delete
  3. Have a great time with 'the kids' and the rest of your family, PK! ... you and Nick will appreciate the 'just the two of you' time all the more for it, once summer family fun is over. ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be fun, but soon all will be back to normal.

      Delete
  4. Have fun this week and enjoy the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breaking News! This meme belonged to Amy. I screwed up on that one. Have fun with your dear boys and the whole family weekend, PK.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you and Amy both. I do love my whole family.

      Delete
  6. I love #8,20 and 22! You make me laugh first thing in the morning. And that's really an accomplishment. Thank you! Enjoy your family. Time with them is so precious. Try to find a few minutes of alone time or hubby time every day to unwind. A whole week can be exhausting.
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I gave you a giggle. Even finding a few minutes alone could be a challenge this week, but I'll give it a try.

      Delete
  7. The meme was fun, PK. Have a great time with your family.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Great HP quote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in my head so much with the writing that I've always loved that quote.

      Delete
  9. I love your workout style! And also 9 and 10 as your kids and hubby are everything to you!! And love the unlimited imagination taking place in your writing room, PK! Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Windy! I hope you'll try this one. Meme are always fun.

      Delete
  10. Anonymous5:23 PM

    PK,
    Loved all your answers!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. All accurate and true.

      Delete
  11. Great answers and I love the Harry Potter quote! :-) Have a wonderful reunion and time with family. Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Terps. I love the quote since so much of my time is spent in my head.

      Delete