I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Marks

 Alternate title: 

Never let your husband trim the Crabapple tree
 on weigh in day.

I’m a spanko through and through. I spent my youth, well actually right on up until the present, day-dreaming about my lover’s hand, his belt, paddles of leather or wood. I’ve eyed with longing many kitchen implements and even the occasional sandal. 









But never once have I daydreamed longing of a cane or anything like it. I was reared in the south. I doubt anyone had heard of someone being caned – but trust me every parent and grandparent knew all about switches and they knew how to use them too.

Sadly, my Nick knows all about them too – as well as my dislike for them. Unfortunately, that make them an excellent motivational tool. And it just so happened he was trimming the Crabapple tree hours before we were to have ‘weekly review’. Seeing this he thought it might come in handy in getting my attention as we come upon some big eating events in the next week.




He used it sparingly, after a nice warm-up, but it did leave marks and I think that bothered him a little. He remarked on them a couple of time. I said I wanted to see too and he took a quick picture – impressive. I assured him that as a spanko, I liked the occasionally mark. But I do prefer a small bruise from a paddle or belt if I had my choice.

No, I’m not posting the picture! I had Nick delete it. With Mollie as our tech support there is no reason to have that on his phone! 

I’m off for more exercise and less eating!

28 comments:

  1. Hi PK, ooh ouch, I definitely don't fancy switches either! Glad there is some spanky action and that Nick is paying attention though :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I appreciate the thought is not the switch itself.

      Delete
  2. Hi Pk, oh dear I don't fancy that!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch, I'd take the cane any day over a switch:) Enjoy your week.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Explain the difference, Ronnie. I don't understand.

      Delete
  4. Yowch!! Funny, all the implements I was horrified of.....now give me a thrill to think about. Stories, though! LOL!
    Why delete the pic? Save it-- then delete it from your phone! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want that picture anywhere! But yeah, lots of implements are better in stories.

      Delete
  5. wasn't raised in the south, but had read about switching. I made Ray cut one and try it one time when we were still playing. It was awful - never again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right - not the implement of my dreams.

      Delete
  6. I don’t fancy that either, PK! As Roz said, it’s good that Nick is paying attention, though.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it's the thought that counts, right?

      Delete
  7. Yikes, PK, you could get some great exercise running away from that switch! ACK! Laughing! Glad he was paying attention and thought of the crab tree switch! Hope the rest of your busy week is a lot of fun for you and your family! Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The week with the family should be a ton more fun than the switch!

      Delete
  8. How can I not applaud your guy? Whatever makes you stop and think before you eat is a way to show he cares. Sam and I just talked about how he will help me on a very anticipated journey. Always do better when he is there for me.

    Have fun, PK,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is doing a good job. But there is a lot of eating coming up in the next 4 or 5 days.

      Delete
  9. i love our canes, but that switch looks ghastly. That would definitely remind me to eat cautiously too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi PK, :) Oh, that looks like it ouches!! Yikes! Sounds like fine incentive to keep your gym routine going. You are doing so great!!

    I think that it is awesome that Nick has stepped up for you. Perhaps you can put that sweet bunny spatula in his hand instead! I wonder who gave you that lovely kitchen utensil?? Things sound like they are going well. Happy for you! Have a great reunion! Many hugs,

    ❤️Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sweet bunny spatula is ONLY sweet to look at. It might have been given to me by a dear friend, but it is not a friendly implement!

      I'm sure the reunion will be great!

      Delete
  11. Anonymous5:32 PM

    PK,
    I have been rooting for this to happen. Hooray!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really late here, but just want to say that even with a warm-up, that thing looks beastly! I'd like to hear Ronnie's explanation of the difference in the feeling of a switch to a cane. I've never experienced either. A really close close-up would be nice to see the marks without the whole tush exposed. How about that next time?
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! How about there not be a next time!

      Delete
  13. Yikes! Just the look of that thing is enough to keep me away from the sweets for a month. Think I won't be sharing this post with Eric. We have two crab apple trees at our house. I'll never be able to look at them the same again!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I think you are being wise. Switches HURT! Unfortunately few things can truly keep me away from junk food.

      Delete
  14. ouch! I would probably be motivated by that, too... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would think. Today is reckoning day. Cross your fingers.

      Delete