Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Rambling thoughts

I just wanted to pop in and say hey, but you're definitely going to get some of this and that - no real direction to this post. Everything here is good. Friday night are going well – he hasn’t skipped one and he’s not letting up. I’m happy and Nick seems like he is too. Not only that, but I managed to lose another pound this week.

Nick and I headed to a Renaissance fair this past weekend. I’d never been to one before. I was hoping for a shop with nice leather implements, but we didn’t run across one. We were with some vanilla friends so I didn’t look very hard. Nick was impressed with the outfits – there were boobs out everywhere! Here are a few pictures.


I loved the dogs.




 And I was impressed by the fire breathing man.


The only worry I have in my life at the moment is the lack of time to write. When I go too long without my beloved outlet I get antsy! I can’t do much when I get home in the afternoon, I’m wiped out, and the last few weekends have been very full. I want to RETIRE! I know it’s not long, but I have to have some writing time. On a good note I did finish up the latest Cassie book a while back and I’ve sent it off to Blushing Books – I’m waiting to hear. And I am trying to find a way to let more people – vanillas – know about my books, any suggestions?

Written by PK at 6:00 PM

19 comments

19 Comments:

At 4:17 AM, Blogger Roz said...

Hi PK, this made me smile :) I'm so glad your Friday's are going well and that you and Nick are happy and doing well.

The fair sounded wonderful. Awesome pics! Thank you for sharing.

Hugs
Roz

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger abby said...

Congrats on another pound...they all count!!! I have been to a Renaissance Fair, lots of fun. Very happy to hear that Friday nights are going well....and as for retirement...i feel your pain...you will love it.
hugs abby

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger ronnie said...

PK,

Another pound loss, super news. Well done you.

Fair sounds lovely and happy to hear Friday nights are going well.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger appy said...

Hello PK,

I'm glad you and Nick are doing well. Thanks for telling so.

appy

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Leigh Smith said...

Congrats on the weight loss and I'm happy Nick is holding up his end of the bargain. A big sigh here.

As for the promotion, you know.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Minelle Labraun said...

Congrats on the weight loss! It starts to get easier as the pounds add up!

I would love to dress u and go to a Renaissance Fair! It would be fun to imagine!

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Brat E. Pants said...

I've never even considered the possibility of finding leather implements at a ren fair. I may have to go to the next one now...

I count my pounds as though they're sticks of butter. I hit the 50lb mark recently, so I pat myself on the back about the 200 sticks of butter I've lost. :)

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Jon said...

Excellent.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger PK said...

Thanks Roz, I always feel like visiting, even when I don't have too much to say.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger PK said...

It's close enough to really excite me, but far enough away to long for it.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger PK said...

I'm happy with the loss of course - but it's going to take a few more for me to really believe it's actually going to happen.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger PK said...

Thanks Appy, he is really coming through for me.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger PK said...

You are going to have to threat Ray again. Tell him SOMEBODY is getting spanked!

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger PK said...

I don't dress up, but I love to see those that do!

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger PK said...

I know some have found implements there so I want to look more thoroughly next time.

I like your way of think of weight loss! Fifty pounds is fantastic! Congratulations!

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger PK said...

Thanks, Jon.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Cat said...

Congrats on the weight loss and Friday fun PK! Ren fairs can be so much fun...love wandering around looking at everything. Years ago, I worked with a guy that was very in to all of the jousting, etc. He made his own chain mail...it was fascinating.

Hope you have a great week.

Hugs and Blessings...
Cat

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger PK said...

That would have been interesting to be around. There were some beautiful horses there. Hope you have a great week too.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Terpsichore said...

congrats on the weight loss and the successful fun Fridays. :-) Renaissance fairs can be fun. We took the whole family one year. Hugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox