First World Problems
1. My husband doesn’t spank me enough
2. I’m tired of driving a mom-mobile (van)
3. One of my cats sleeps on the vent in the bedroom keeping my bedroom cold.
4. I have too much to eat and it’s hard to lose weight
5. I’m ready to retire, but I have 4 more years to go.
6. My house is a mess and I hate cleaning
7. I miss my boy, even thought it is living his dream in NYC
8. I’m not happy with our minister, many of my old friends are leaving the church I grew up in
9. I miss my baby when she’s at college
10. Worrying that LJ won’t get his big break as an actor or that Mollie won’t like being a teacher.
Third World Problems
1. Women have NO right and in effect belong to their husbands to keep or kill, as is his pleasure.
2. Walking is the only way to travel, not all have shoes
3. A family live in one room and have no heat
4. Parents wonder each day if they will have enough food to keep themselves and their children alive
5. Living in a refugee camp and not allowed to look for work
6. Home destroyed by war
7. Boys six and older being stolen and forced to be soldiers
8. People killed for not believing in the ‘right’ religion
9. Daughters being taken and sold as sex slaves
10. Worrying if their children will live to be adults
Here's hoping that all our 2013 problems
are first world problems.