I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Men are you listening?

This is another post I did over a year ago. A commenter had mentioned that she had tried to talk to her husband about spanking but he didn't seem to realize she was serious and nothing was happening.

I hated that for her - and for him too, so I wrote this. Kinda another letter to the guys. But that was often were my mind was. I was ready to do public service announcement for spanking in general.
I know that some of the people that I am really talking to our here aren't likely to comment. It's scary, I remember. But if this helps someone come out it's worth the re-post. But if you would like to talk please leave a comment or feel free to email elisspeaks@yahoo.com

~~0~~

Guys – snap out of it! What do you want? Do you want a happy, close relationship with your wife? Do you want a woman with an entirely new attitude on sex? Do you want a woman who feels such love for you for allowing her to open up to you about something that means so much to her? You can have it!! It’s right there; she is begging you to understand!! Can’t you hear her screaming? Of course not, she is doing her begging and screaming in her head. She had tried to tell you and you blow her off, laugh a little, shake your head at her ridiculous request. After that happens we learn to shut up. But the longing doesn’t go away. It just keeps getting deeper and deeper along with all the rest of her feelings and emotions.




And then you have the gall to wonder why she lacks interest in sex? Well let’s see how you would feel if your wife says “Sure I will have sex with you but let’s don’t involve your penis. I won’t touch it and don’t let it touch me, but sure let’s have sex.” I know this is ridiculous but for some of us women the desire to be spanked is a central and overwhelming part of our sexuality. And you are asking her to engage in sex but denying her the one thing that she knows will turn her on.

I was so lucky and trust me I do know it! I didn’t have the courage to come out to my husband for 23 years. I robbed us both of those years when we could have been so close. But once I got up my courage he did listen! No he did not fully understand, probably still doesn’t but his willingness to hear what I was saying and try my ideas allowed me to change from a sexual frigid repressed woman to a warm sexual being happy and anxious to experiment sexually anyway either of us can think of.

I know that husbands that don’t want to hear this are also not reading here. I know I am preaching to the choir but please, please girls give it one more chance! They have to be willing to try! If they give it a fair chance and they just don’t like it well, I guess we can’t ask more. But fellows if the love of your life hands you this to read and you won’t even talk about it, if you are not even willing to try, well then maybe you don’t deserve this wonderfully brave women!

No comments:

Post a Comment