Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Gradituesday



Happy E Day everyone. Here is my list…

Email – oh the joy of keeping up with friends, making new one, giving and getting support, sympathy, understanding, teasing, tormenting, information, love…

Electricity – now this is important. It runs everything – lights, heat, AC, fans, TVs, stove, refrigerator, microwave, it charges cell phones, ipods, computers, and of course it runs Hitachi magic wands…

Elbow – now I couldn’t type with out them.

Elections – I especially liked this last one. I am proud to live in a country that manages to have elections and peaceful transfers of power for over 200 years.

Exercise – I don’t love it but it helps.

Eating – Love it! So much better than exercising but they do need to go hand in hand.

Excuses – I like that I can make them to Nick when I don’t do something he wants. I like it even better when he ignore the excuses.

Elizabeth – we have tons of them in the family.

Ears – These are very important. Being hard of hearing sucks, I have always had at least one person in my close family that has trouble hearing – and Nick and I even have a few problems. So good ears are a blessing. And I am glad that the Wildchild’s ear is healing.




Diet Update:

Not much to tell this time. I gained .6 pounds, probably – you know what my scales are like. Several have mentioned that I might need a new battery. But Nick and Mollie don’t see the fluctuations that I do.

Nick has made a few comments but he hasn’t done anything so far. Don’t know if he will or not. Don’t even know what I want him to do I just want to get off this plateau I have been on forever.


Update: Mollie spent the night with a friend and when I got out of the shower Nick joined me in the bathroom with the paddle - thankfully not the hair brush. It wasn't the hardest spanking I have ever gotten but it was stinging enough to get my attention about what I am eating this week. I didn't do so well on my snow day - snow days always make me want to eat! I am trying something different on the diet front this week I'll let you know how it's working next Tuesday.

Oh and if you are interested Cassie has a new post.

Labels:

Written by PK at 12:01 AM

6 comments

6 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Andrades Girl said...

Hi PK:
Happy GratiTuesday to you too. I love your list. I never even thought of eating or excercise...imagine that!
I love your Diet Updates on GratiTuesdays, they help to keep me motivated. It's hard to be good on snow days...they shouldn't count! I am curious to learn about your new diet ideas. And off I go to visit Cassie :)
Take care
AG

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger grace said...

I love your E list! Thanks for sharing! I don't like exercise...just ask Sven!

Although, now that I think about it Sven would probably just say..."Excuses, Excuses, Excuses!"

HUGS!
grace

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger PK said...

I don't think snow days should count either! Eating and exercising I am afraid they are always on my mind!

Grace,
I've been meaning to ask you about Sven lately. You two still haven't made up?

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger mthc said...

sorry i'm late..i'm just grateful for you...

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Wasn't the snow great!

Huggs!
Theresa

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Terpsichore said...

nice e-list :-)
As for the diet...I personally have been out of control...thus why I probably have not been in touch with you Friday mornings...and probably when I should be in contact most... :-) Take care! Hugs,Terps

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox