I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Theresa's meme

Theresa tagged me an long time ago, back in January I think and I did it but some how it never got posted. But since Theresa is my buddy and because I love doing meme here I go…

1. What is your occupation?

I form of young minds, frightening ain’t it?

2. What color are your socks right now?

I always wear 2 pair of socks. One pair is white and the other pair is brown.

3. What are you listening to right now?

Mollie in the kitchen cooking.

4. Last thing you ate?

A sugar free cookie

5. Can you drive a stick shift?

Yep, Nick taught me when we began dating. Once when I was very first learning we were out driving and he bought a cherry flavored drink in a can. When we got back in the car he opened it, sat it between his legs and said “Ok, now let the clutch out real slow…” Oh well, he married me anyway!

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

Some shade of blue or purple

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?

LJ called me this afternoon.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?

I love her!

9. How old are you?

51 and happy to be there!

10. Favorite drink?

The soft drink Sundrop, I rarely drink it any more because I have gone to Cherry Coke Zero but Sundrop is still my favorite!

11. What is your favorite sport to watch?

Golf, it is easier to sleep through than most.

12. Have you ever dyed your hair?

Yes but it wasn’t my idea. I liked my original color. It was God who decided it should change. I figured since He started it all bets were off and I could try any color I liked. He still seems to prefer gray. Someday I will let Him have His way!

13. Pets?

100 pound dog, 2 cats, 1 chinchilla

14. Favorite food?

Donuts, chips, ribs, chips, cookies, potatoes, rice, chips, peanuts, pork roast, chicken, chips, cake, pie, chips…

15. What was the last movie you watched?

National Treasure II

16. What was the last book you read?

The latest “Miss Julia” book

17. What do you do to vent anger?

I come here and write to you folks!

18. What was your favorite toy as a child?

It was a toss up between a baby doll and a machine gun.

19. What is your favorite season?

Anything but Winter, I think Eva is starting to rub off on me.

20. Hugs or kisses?

Hugs!!!!

21. Cherries, Blueberries or Strawberries?

Blueberries


I think I will Tag Lori because I don't know as much about her as some others, and Cassie because I always love her answers and Grace because I am always nosy about Grace. I would tag my twin too but I know a lot of this stuff already!

13 comments:

  1. A machine gun???

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't you just see our beloved little PK armed with an AK-47? *giggles*

    Always love learning more about you!

    Hugs,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:57 PM

    A machine gun? Good grief! Are you serious??

    ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey i played with guns too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same about golf. I used to nurse Michael to golf!

    So what is the 100 pound dog? Boy do I have a 100 pound dog story!

    mthc hope you are feeling better!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. David,
    Yes a machine gun! I loved it!!

    Tiggs,
    I was rarely without a toy gun as a kid unless I was in church or school.

    Twin,
    Well what did you play with cheerleader pom-poms?

    Mthc,
    Atta girl!

    Theresa,
    Golf is peaceful.

    We have a Golden Retriever. They are not suppose to be this big but he didn't know that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did I tell you I had a pet chinchilla when I was in college? I grew up with lots of animals around... :-) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terpsichore,
    I was the only one in my family that was really wild about animals. But when I went to college to be a vet tech. we had 19amimals in an appartment. Only one was mine but I loved the menagerie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:59 PM

    I understand the machine gun but Golf.......

    ReplyDelete
  10. No barbies for you huh? Machine guns are much more girly.
    Your food choices are excellent. I ditto those.
    Yes, golf is good for a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bossman taught me how to drive a stick when we were dating. But I can honestly say I never made him spill his cherry soda!

    As for the rest, I expected as much from you. As for the meme, I might give it a try!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elizabeth,
    No one understands golf!

    Lori,
    My sister had a Barbie. I did play with them occasionally, Ken always spanked her!

    Grace,
    I take no blame in the spilled drink he really should have know better from a first time stick shift driver.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved your meme, PK! The machine gun I can understand - I had a BBgun rifle I shot all the time.

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete