I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Carye's come back


Our friend Carye had been on a losing streak lately. For not losing her Christmas weight as fast as Papa Shrek thought she should she lost her chance of getting spanked (a truly cruel punishment). Then she made a bet with me that the first one to have a week gaining would have to post a real life spanking story! So she worked hard and she did lose the Christmas weight. But this past week she did have a slight gain so she lost the bet too!

Well the spankings have started back and Carye wrote it up for me to post there by fulfilling her bet. I know Carye is happy to have thing back to normal.

I feel so WONDERFUL today!!!! Last night worked out finally for us!!!! PS made it special. We tried to make it happen in the bedroom since it was damp and about 10 degrees out maybe 20 in the garage!!! :-) He wasted no time getting down to business!

He was surprised I was wearing undies! Hey! It's been 2 MONTHS!!!! you know? He started with my favorite-- the hickory paddle, A little TOO HARD thanks! I'm not used to this and there wasn't really a warm-up! I actually fought back a little and crawled up on the bed trying to get away some. I hate when I do that! I didn't want it to stop, but my body had other thoughts!

OOH but boy did it feel good when he did and started rubbing though! After some nice rubbing and kneeding he got out the dogging bat. This he decided to use on the back of my legs since my tush was nice and warmed up at that point! I loved that! The nice thing about the dogging bat is it isn't too harsh to use on the back of my legs. He didn't swing too hard I don't think but boy it warmed those up to nice and sensitive too! then more rubbing and I got more and more sensitive... then came the mistake! This he used more lightly than sometimes or maybe since I had had the hickory paddle first, it seemed more light! He finally ended with a wonderful finale! 3 really hard swats with the mistake with asking me to count. WOW did they ever count! I even had a bit of a mark on one side this morning. MMMMM... ahhhh... I feel SOOOOO much better!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. PK, I posted yesterday on your meme, blogger must have eaten it.:(
    Machine guns, you must have been a scary little girl. Chuckle!!!
    Mthc, thanks for the great spanking story, real life stories are always the best.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the land of warm and red buns.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you for sharing Carye...I am so living vicariously through you and everyone here in blogland today... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carye,congratulations girl. Good Job....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Carye for sharing your story. Those are some mean implements. They should of done the job real well. So glad you are enjoying our sport again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paul,
    I was a big fan of both guns and knives. I grew out of those interest but not spanking!

    David,
    I bet Carye is thrilled!

    Terpsichore,
    Sometimse we all have to do that.

    Mthc,
    Carye always writes a good spanking account.

    Lori,
    I thought they looked pretty mean too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, Carye! I'm sorry you had a gain, but I'm not sorry you had to write a story.

    I really like these bets, I think you guys should have another!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, great story, Carye!

    ReplyDelete