I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

The Reveal - The Game


This was one of the best FF stories!! I love the ideas with it and hopefully Nick will want to play this game someday. Truly a good tradition for any holiday – keep it in mind gentlemen!

So who wrote it? Well the voting leaned heavily toward Jessica. She received 50 % of the votes but that means 50 % of those voting didn’t think it was Jessica. This time the top vote getter was indeed the brilliant author of ‘The Game’! Great job!! Jessica please take a bow!! And please keep writing, hopefully we will have another FF from you in the future!

I am especially happy that Jess sent me a story. I really want to everyone to feel welcomed to send in stories to FF! You do not have to have a blog!! Most of us spanko bloggers had a story in us long before we started our blogs. So please try your hand!

I make this special pitch because once again the cupboard is bare and I have a full week coming up. Come on everyone – send in those stories!!

And Jess, thanks again!!! I look forward to reading more of your work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment