Thursday, July 04, 2013

A Day to Celebrate

 I hope this is a good day for everyone. I know it's hot and dry out west and here in the east it's rained so much the animals are beginning to pair up, but it's a day to celebrate anyway. Of course for me it's not July 4.  You see I had such a wonderful June I decided not to let it go. If I let June go it's going to slip right into July and before you know it it will be August and that means back to school - I'll not have it!


So I am wishing everyone, especially our troops, 
a happy and safe 

June 34th


Written by PK at 9:22 AM

7 comments

7 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger sunnygirl said...

Love your logic. Will it keep us from getting older?

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger DelFonte said...

Like the reasoning! Happy 34th of June, the new Independence Day.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Roz said...

Love this PK, I'm with Sunny, does it stop us from getting older?

Happy June 34th!

Hugs
Roz

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Terpsichore said...

Happy June 34th!

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Minelle Labraun said...

Happy Day....how is that?

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Cat said...

Happy June 34th...I'm with Sunny also, does it stop us from getting older? ;)

Blessings,
Cat

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Patty said...

Seems a bit skewed but hey, you're the math teacher. Hope it works for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox