I saw this over at Hermione’s and thought it was interesting for us to talk about our men. So I thought I’d give it a try.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? He watches a few comedies, and he loves Amazing Race and the Following, but I won’t want those with him.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Italian, but not creamy!
3. The most striking thing about his physical appearance? I think he has a beautiful mouth.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink; what does he order? Most anything Mexican and a Dos Equis (he’s really the most interesting man in the world)
5. Where did he go to high school? Across town from where I went.
6. What size shoe does he wear? I asked him and he said you didn’t need to know that much. (He doesn't mind that you know he spanks his wife and many of our sex toys and interests, but his shoe size is private. Men!)
7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be? He would never collect anything.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Most anything – no mayo!
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Probably not.
10. What is his favorite cereal? I think he mixes a lot of cereals together.
11. What would he never wear? A bright red, silky shirt my sister gave him once.
12. What is his favorite sports team? He likes his college team the best; he’s not much for professional teams.
13.Who did he vote for? Ah… that’s private.
14. Who is his best friend? M, best man at our wedding.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? I stay up too late and don’t take real good care of my health.
16. What is his heritage? He’s just a good ‘ol southern boy.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? His mom or his sister usually makes a coconut cake for him – I don’t cook.
18. Did he play sports in high school? Golf
19. What could he spend hours doing? He likes to golf, he reads, he like to stay busy
20. What is one unique talent he has? When I went back to college, taking math course, I would read out a difficult equation. He could tell me the answer before I could finish writing it down – it was very annoying.