I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

What I asked for



I guess to get right to the point – I got exactly what I asked for.  Nick took me at my word and Thursday afternoon gave me the spanking of a lifetime.  I spent much of the time squirming and gasping and desperately wanting it to stop, and wanting it to go on and on.  He began with a good warm-up, even some OTK. That’s unusual for us, but so very traditional, and it was a nice touch.  I didn’t get to keep my pants on long; Nick likes to see what he’s doing.

He used the leather strap with the holes in it, it’s great, but I tell you it leave a burn you won’t soon forget.  He also used the OCW (pictured in my masthead), it’s thick heavy leather and when used full force is the most formidable of our leather implements.  When he really got going with that I was desperate to reach back but that wasn’t really an option because my hands were cuffed together to stop that very possibility.  Some other items he used were the dogging bat and a good old fashion hairbrush, and the not so good wooden bath brush.  I had seen it on the floor as I came into the bedroom and quickly hid it under some towels but he found it.


One thing he did during the spanking was when he would pause for a short break I could hear him reach over for his wine glass and take a sip. For some reason with me lying there, not knowing what was coming next, that seemed so hot!  Nick gave several small breaks, which I needed.  He was good about rubbing, but it also had the effect of giving my bottom time to feel everything.  Sometimes during a hard volley my rear would almost become numb. The rubbing would cause that to go away and as he would start again, I felt every bit of it.

I knew I was coming near the end of what I could take.  I really didn’t want to use my safe word – I would have, it was right there where I could grab it if I needed it.  But I wanted to see what I could take.  Once though, self-preservation caused me to roll away from him over onto my back.  Nick took my shoulder and pulled me back over and said quietly “I’m not finished yet.” Oh wow, submissive buttons were being pushed left and right.

Finally it was over and I did feel spent, rung out, thoroughly spanked and well loved.  I felt like I belonged to him, it went from a wonderful spanking to a most passionate afternoon.  I feel I can safely say a good time was had by all.

All that evening I was tender.  I could even feel it the next day each time I sat although there was not one mark or bruise to be see.  About the only outward sign you could see was the grin I couldn’t wipe off my face.  I wouldn’t want to play this intensely every time, but oh boy, it was exactly what I need right now.  I’m happy and hopeful about this – I’m the one who knows when I need this and it’s my responsibility to ask, Nick won’t have to guess or wonder.  We can play without the discipline aspect making me want more and leaving Nick wondering what he should do.  He is free to ask me if I need another visit from Hardass, or threaten me with one. Threats are always appreciated because they get my heart pounding.

I want to leave you with one last word from Nick.  I’m sure many of you have formed a picture of Nick and his personality over the years.  He’s quiet, reserved, he spoils me with out seeming to, he does everything he can to make me happy – even when I know there are times he’d rather strangle me than spank me, all these things are true, but did you know he was a poet too.  Later that evening, after our wonderful encounter I got the following in an email,


In the land of the South
Was a lady that blogged.
From this internet mouth
She asked to be flogged.

Now time has passed
And her bottom is hot.
Is she glad that she asked?
Did she like what she got? 


Who wouldn’t love this man?

25 comments:

  1. Super fantastic! I am so happy for you. The poem was perfect. Poetic justice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that he wrote you a poem! Sexy AND romantic! My fave!

    <3 Dirty Blog's Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for both of you.
    Just asking and getting, who knew it was that simple?

    What poetic answer did you have for his poetic question?

    The amateur psychologist in me thinks his poem is not a rethorical question! He seeks confirmation that this hurting of his Lady, really was what she wished for. He needs to be able to forgive himself for making you suffer. It is not easy for a man to see his Lady suffer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PK,
    this is wonderful, so it's all come together.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a man! He did everything exactly right, but the poem was the piece de resistance. See how effective telling him what you want is?

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  6. PK I hope this is just the beginning of a new and exciting chapter in your life and marriage. I hope you will continue to tell him when you are ready for a visit from Badass and that he will continue to make it a good visit. Sounds like you are both on the same page. And how nice of him to throw in a poem, too. Good luck.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, yay, yay :) I'm doing the happy dance for you, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with Bas. The wine is a dead giveaway too. He had to fortify himself to continue hurting you even if it was giving you what you wanted. He is a gem.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH....PK that is very hot. I love that, stopping to sip the wine, very very sexy...
    Oh yes......that would push my buttons too. Lucky girl.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this was such a lovely post. I'm feeling so satisfied for you!!

    and the poem is a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw! That is so sweet!

    Amazing not a single mark the next day. Your Nick knows exactly what he is doing.

    Three cheers for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Patty2:51 PM

    " Good things come to those who wait " Hope you don't have to wait so long next time. Loved the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy for you PK.

    ReplyDelete

  14. Minelle,
    It was fantastic and I loved the poem!

    Blog’s Girl,
    He is way more special than I give him credit for.

    Bas,
    He wasn’t worried, I had told him immediately how happy I was and there was no question – he was just being cute. He would never hurt me intentionally; he knows the spanking is good for me, and something I love.

    Paul,
    It’s been a great time.

    Hermione,
    Wasn’t that special? I was tickled to get it.

    FD,
    I think I will be able to tell him when I’m feeling that way again. He was very receptive.

    Faerie,
    Thank you, I was really happy to see you posting.

    Sunny,
    I don’t know, he seemed pretty relaxed. He did know I’d ask him to stop if I needed to. And you are exactly right, he’s a gem.

    Lillie,
    It really struck me as sexy too!

    Fondles,
    Satisfied – that’s the word!

    Ana,
    That and that I think I have a butt of steel!

    Patty,
    I’ll be faster about asking next time.

    Thank’s Susie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice. I did not get to read blogs at all today so just seeing this! Hugs. So, so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. All I can say is wow!


    I'm very happy for you!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is great!! Love it. The poem had me LOL'ing. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  18. im over the moon for you PK - yeah, sounds awesome - just want you wanted and needed, way to go NIkc, and i love the poem too
    nice touch
    hugs kiwi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. SNP,
    Thanks! I’m pretty happy too.

    Grace,
    I recommend this – in some form for all empty nesters. Give it some thought and email if you want.

    Rogue,
    Me too! It’s great being married to a poet!

    Kiwi,
    Thanks, sure made for a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nick stepped right up and gave you what you asked for and more:) Happy for both of you.

    Loved his little poem.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am very happy to hear you got what you needed and wanted. That was very sweet of Nick to send you the poem.
    Rolling on your back LOL, did you really think he would stop?

    ReplyDelete
  22. simply perfect :-) Hugs, Terps

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous5:53 PM

    fantastic! good for you both,
    Maryann

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous8:41 PM

    How sexy that he wrote you a poem!! Glad you got what you asked for!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! You really did it. You really asked and Nick really came through! Are you still able to ask or did it become difficult again?
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete