I’ve enjoyed seeing the Lovely Blogger Award being passed around. I think it shows real support throughout our community. I especially want to thank those of you who nominated me, Spanky , Slightly Naughty Princess and Fondlers Anonymous. I appreciate the thought. As I understand it you are supposed to give 7 new facts about yourself and then nominate 15 other bloggers.
Both of these things are hard for me. I’ve been spilling my guts for out here for 6 years, how many more new things could I possible tell you? But I’ll still give it a try in a minute.
Now about nominating other bloggers – no way. There are several blogs out here now because of my pushy, badgering ways. I’m really proud of that, and all of them are lovely boggers. I also have many good friends I’ve been reading for years and I’m happily getting to know new folks every day. I suggest you check out as many sites as you can and read all the comments. You’ll easily find ‘your’ special group.
Now on to those 7 new things.
Nick came in as I was writing this post (about 9 PM) and asked if I wanted to go skinning dipping with him, I did and I did.
· I was a virgin when I met Nick, he’s the only man I’ve ever slept with or ever plan to.
· Given the chance to make my own schedule I’d stay up until around 2 AM and sleep until around 9 in the morning. Get up and write until noon and then doing what ever else I have to do for the day.
· I’ve been to 30 states, 5 countries and 3 continents. My parents were the travelers. I kinda like staying home.
· I’ve spayed a cat all by myself. (I was a vet technician before I was a teacher. A stray was brought in to be put to sleep and I asked the Dr. if I could try spaying it. I had assisted with thousands. He said fine. I did it and it and the cat recovered beautifully. Then I was able to find her a home!)
· I’ve told 9 different vanilla friends or family members about TTWD and there have been no negative reactions at all.
· My earliest memory as a child, when I was 3 or 4, was sitting in the hall of my home, under a TV tray, which was draped with a big towel. I was making up stories in my head. Hmmm… same thing I do now, except I don’t sit under a TV tray.