I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A word from Nick

This was the comment I got from Nick on my last post.

I just read your Sunday post today, but maybe you should post an update about having your butt warmed (after taking the daughter back to school). Sometimes you are too impatient (reason for another spanking?)


Nick

I guess the joke was on me. I did get a second spanking Sunday evening. I just assumed he had read the post, but this one was on his own. He did a good enough job to make me think he’d read it. And yes, I could feel it afterwards! It did lift my mood and he also gave me a goal/ultimatum for next week’s weigh in. I appreciate him chiming in about it; it makes the diet seem exciting again. Maybe I’ll make him a bet for the next weigh in. If I make the goal, I pick the implement and I get to keep my jeans on. I don’t make it, and it’s all up to him. What do you say Nick?

As for whether or not being impatient is reason for another spanking, that's up to you, dear. You're the boss, aren't you. LOL, you let me know!

13 comments:

  1. Ooooooh. Good for Nick and better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK: You and Badass must have been very pleased. What did wimpy think?

    And let's hope he starts getting very strict on the weight thing. That will certainly give you incentive. And it would be good for you, Badass and your health. Kind of a new weight watchers program.

    And one for being impatient sounds good too.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK, good for you and Nick.
    Who needs a reason to spank? LOL
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a good deal to me. I generally get a choice between a fun spanking as a reward or a punishment spanking if I do something wrong...it sweetens the deal for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And he spanks:) Well done Nick.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heeheehee, guess we had similar Sundays. Good for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:49 AM

    Glad you got what you needed.
    I really think badass wrote some of that post. Taunting Nick may get you more than Wimpy can handle.

    LOL


    C

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can sure "hear" badass in that post PK hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always liked that Nick guy!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  10. Psssst! Nick! Your darling wife commented that she wonders if a spanking a day keeps one happy and healthy. Would you please assist her with that research? Inquiring minds need to know... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL @ rogue...great comment....oh and Nick, let us know OK....oh and well done for stepping up - way to go you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sunnygirl,
    It sure was fun.

    FD,
    Badass and I were pleased and Wimpy kept her mouth shut. Being very strict on weight, hmmm… could be interesting. I don’t think I was impatient!!

    Paul,
    Reasons are fun, but you’re right – no reasons are needed.

    Riley,
    That’s pretty much what I would like.

    Ronnie,
    He’s a real sweetie.

    Faerie,
    That’s wonderful! Hope we have many more.

    C,
    Who me? Taunt Nick, why never! LOL
    BA

    Kiwi,
    LOL, I think you guys are hearing things.

    Grace,
    Isn’t he something?

    Now Rogue, I told you to do that research!

    Kiwi,
    I told Nick to read when he gets the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous3:51 PM

    If you don't make your goal, Wimpy may not be happy!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete