I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Should I tell him?

What’s it with us girls? Why are we drawn to spanking implements, whether made for that purpose or whether they’re pervertables, which we know are going to hurt like hell? I’m drawn to pervertables everywhere I go. Lately I’ve been intrigued by something I read. So the last time I was out shopping I went looking for a certain item that I’ve had on my mind. I found just what I was looking for. I examined it closely, tried to talk myself out of it, and stood there wondering if everyone walking by was aware of why I wanted it. While trying to decide whether or not to get it, Badass just picked it up and threw it in the cart, while Wimpy just stood there shaking her head.

It’s not really a spanking implement, not exactly a toy, but it’s all in the same ball park. I think spankos are just wired differently. Some people claim that there is a point where you can apply pressure on the wrist to cure sea sickness. Others claim that a foot massage can cure or help many problems throughout the body. Well for spankos, at least for this one, having a sore butt makes me feel happy, content, relaxed, sexy, safe and loved. Don’t ask me to explain it just know it’s the truth! Whether it’s me, Wimpy, or Badass during the actual spanking – ALL of us love the after effects!

So my question, “Do I tell him”, refers to the new item I bought. He doesn’t know and I’m afraid he wouldn’t use it anyway. I’ve shared with him several times how much I like hot creams, like Ben-Gay or something, on my butt. It gives the burn of a spanking and its fun for me when it’s used after, or even instead of, a spanking (especially if we need to be really quiet) but he doesn’t ever use it. I don’t know if he just forgets or if he doesn’t like the idea. It’s a little embarrassing still to ask for things like this. You can’t go for nearly 50 years thinking you’re strange, without thinking everyone else does.

I can use the new item by myself; I tried it the other day when I was alone. Ouchy! It’s an attention getter for sure, but using on my own is a little like self-spanking. You can do it, but it’s kinda like kissing your brother. I’ve done some self-spanking in the past, but it just doesn’t hold a candle to having the man you love do it. I don’t want Nick to think I’m weird. I may be, but I don’t want him to think that. So I guess this is splitting the difference. If I blog that I have something there is a 50/50 chance he’ll read it and ask about it. If he does I’ll tell you more about it, I don’t want you all to think I’m weird either.

21 comments:

  1. Okay, you've got my attention. What is it?

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK, likewise, can't wait. LOL!
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird?? LOL...no way, and I am pretty sure if hubby thinks it..just a little, He loves you that way! I have had the hot rubs....on my bottom a reminder, but be careful of other places!
    abbt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I much prefer the word different to weird. You're not weird, just different and that is a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Abby. I've had it on my bottom but be very careful of other places. It is very uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PK, I just love badass, she always makes me smile when I read about her! Having a sore butt does make me happy and I often feel a sense of loss when it starts to fade. To answer your questions, yes you should tell him. He may not use it but he loves you so I wouldn't worry about any judgement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're not weird, we've all got our quirks! I think you should tell him, he might like it. Then again you might tell him and then you might not like it he he. ;) Let us know what you decide!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got me as well. What is it?

    Maybe leave it out so he'll find it and see what happens?

    Can't wait to hear more.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with the others!! What is the prevertible? Of course, you're not strange, its the "others" that are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tell him! And tell us!! LOL. :) You can't worry about what he will think... he already knows you are a spanko... and if you want it... then you will only be able to get it if you ask for it.. or tell him what "it" is...

    I so understand... every time I think of something new or see something new I get nervous having to ask for it.. or I worry Craig will think I've finally gone off the deep end...

    Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Audra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im hooked too....what it is? Ohhh i hate supsense LOL....tell....
    love and hugs kiwi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh and as for weird...well yeah, Sir thinks im weird, but he calls me His Weirdo which makes it all ok hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous8:15 PM

    PK

    Your being a tease. lol

    Hugs Kay

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hermione,
    But do I have Nick’s attention? That’s the question.

    Paul,
    Love and hugs to you too my friend.
    Abby,
    You’re right about how that feels and about being careful.

    Faerie,
    I don’t mind being different, I don’t really mind being weird for that matter. But we all want to be accepted and understood, even when we don’t understand ourselves.

    Sunnygirl,
    I know what you are saying is true!

    Dancing,
    LOL Badass makes me smile too, most of the time! As for telling him, maybe, we’ll see.

    Riley,
    LOL! You may be exactly right!

    Ronnie,
    I could leave it out and he would never think it’s what I’m talking about. He might wonder why it’s in the house.

    Christina,
    You’re right, it’s those vanillas that are strange!

    Audra,
    That’s what I fear. That I’ll mention or ask for one thing too far out and he’ll throw up his hands and say that’s it – too far out for me. This isn’t that far out but you never know.

    Kiwi,
    Sometimes I do wonder what Nick does think of all this.

    Kay,
    Come on, I have to have a hobby! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too late.....not only do I think you are weird.....I KNOW you are weird!

    Which is why I love you so much!

    Sneaky making all the DWs wait to find out what it is. Of course, I certainly am not a detail whore...so I really do not care.

    (you'll email me what it is...right?)

    HUGS
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  16. So are you going to email him and let him know?

    And you aren't weird. You are a lovely woman who has her kinks. Nothing weird about that. And they are excepted here.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a redhead, and I have very sensitive skin. My luck if a cream was used on me, I would be in the doctors office trying to explain why it had been rubbed all over my behind. Our husbands all know we are a little weird in ways, and we know they are too. Good Luck and God Bless You and Yours, Belle L.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I dont think there is anything you could say that would make you seem weird. I have my own kinks. Hope he figures it out for you. Galway

    ReplyDelete
  19. Grace,
    I don’t mind YOU knowing it. You’re my friend by choice, he’s stuck with me! I’m so glad you’re not a detail whore.

    FD,
    Thank you, you are kind. I haven’t emailed him yet. Well, not about this.

    Belle,
    I guess that could be a little hard to explain, LOL! I guess he wouldn’t have stuck around for 29 years if he didn’t like something about me. Nice to see you here.

    Galwaygiirl,
    I guess I can’t help but wonder. I’m always fearing seeing that look in his eye that says, “That’s it, you’ve gone overboard.” Thank you for coming by.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous10:53 PM

    NOT FAIR, You are the biggest detail girl out here, and you do this to us!! LOL What is it??? We all are dying to know!!!! Let Bad Ass loose, she will tell us!!!

    C

    ReplyDelete
  21. C,
    I know, I'm not being fair. Badass got lose last night. Yelling in my ear, I could barely sleep. Nick hasn't read anything. I'm guessing it will just gather dust.

    ReplyDelete