I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, February 24, 2024

Saturday Spankings - Tom has his say


Welcome to Saturday Spankings! I’m still in Cassie’s fifth book, Cassie’s Conflict. Having warned Cassie to stay completely away from Clara, Tom was not happy when he learned that, as the newspaper had put it, “Elderly Women Exchange Parking Lot Punches.” After learning the absolute truth of what all had happened, he let Cassie know of his displeasure.

 

“All right, Cassie Jane,” (I wished he’d stop using my middle name) “I want to hear exactly what happened.” The intent look on his face really gave me no choice. That man somehow sees inside my head when I try to hold anything back that could make me appear in a bad light, so I came out with the facts. Yet when I got to the part of exactly what I had said to Clara I hesitated. “Tell me, Cassie.” He insisted.

“She snarled, ‘What are you looking at, Granny?’ and I said… I said… that I was looking at one sorry assed bitch,” I repeated quietly. I didn’t think it was possible for Tom’s look to become any sterner, but I was wrong.

“So that was the trigger,” he said equally quietly. He just looked at me for a minute then he began briskly, “I want you to go wait in the bedroom for me.” 

He waited fifteen minutes before joining me. He picked up the brush and sat beside me on the bed and pulled me across his lap. He was gentle while getting me settled, but ‘gentle’ went away when he started spanking. Using his hand, he started hard and fast. Oh my, he took my breath away. He wasn’t saying a word, he was just spanking. 

I on the other hand had a great deal to say “Tom!... Owwww…, stop!... don't... too hard, too hard. Tom, she hit me first, what else could I have done? 

“What could you have done?” he repeated. “Cassie, let me tell you what I’m not mad about.” I was just glad there was something he wasn’t mad about and that he had stopped spanking while he was telling me.

“I’m not mad that you can defend yourself. I’m not mad you hit Clara. I can’t think of anyone who deserved a punch in the nose any more than she did. Had she slapped you out of the blue I would be singing your praises for what you did. Do you understand?”

“Then why are you spanking me? She did slap me out of the blue. Tom, I never expected her to be physically violent.” I felt Tom lean over to reach the brush and steeled myself as I shouted, “Wait! You just said you weren’t mad!”

“Out of the blue? You had just called an angry, unstable, volatile woman a bitch. What did you expect to happen, that you two ladies would just have a polite cuss fight in the middle of the parking lot?”

Then he started with the brush. My lord, how can anything hurt so much? He was really going to town and still talking. I was trying to listen, but the sound of a thousand nerve endings in my butt screaming in pain was starting to drown him out.

“Understand this,” I heard him say when he paused in the spanking “It was not your job to take on Clara. Don’t you realize you took the most precious being in my life and flung her into true danger? Cassie that woman could have really hurt you – done you serious injury. She could have knocked you down, broken something. You have to realize that you are not thirty anymore.” With that he had gotten himself all fired up again and the next volley landed on my upper thighs.

I was in too much pain and too busy begging him to stop to acknowledge his blatant insult about my age. But finally, either my pleading got to him or perhaps his arm just got tired, but he stopped. I was trying to get control of myself when he reached for our lotion.

“No!” I cried. “Don’t touch.”

“Hush,” was Tom’s only comment as he gently soothed lotion into my flaming bottom. I hissed in pain, I just felt raw. He let me lay on my stomach on the bed as he got a cool washcloth and washed my face. Then he lay beside me to talk.



Cassie is one busy lady. The new country club/spa has opened and the whole gang is enjoying all the amenities. That is until a new club member, Clara, begins to ride roughshod over everyone.  The situation worsens until it becomes physical, but even that doesn’t stop it. 

Cassie seems to find little conflicts everywhere she turns, but it’s not always her fault. Tom is overprotective about her health, sending Cassie into a tantrum. In addition, a few things happen on the girls’ trip that lands Cassie, as well as the other ladies, in even more hot water.  Through it all Tom is there to love and protect Cassie in his own unique way.



Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!



These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:17 AM

    A harsh spanking, but I so love Tom's explanation as to what he was mad about. He was concerned for Cassie's safety. Hopefully Clara will get her comeuppance! I also love how Tom took care of Cassie afterwards.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom never wants Cassie in danger and he doesn't mind driving that point home with a firm spanking. But he'll always take good care of her afterwards. Keep coming back and we'll find out about Clara.

      Delete
  2. I'm with Roz on this one. I understand Tom wanting to protect Cassie, but clearly the ivory brush won't get her to change her behavior. She is who she is, and she's not one to back down when she or her loved ones are attacked. Great snippet, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, Cassie will never back down. Unfortunately for her, neither will Tom.

      Delete