I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, March 02, 2024

Saturday Spankings - Cassie wants a little revenge

Come by early next week for some news!


Welcome to Saturday Spankings! In today’s snippet from Cassie’s Conflict, just before Tom went on a quick overnight trip, Cassie found out that Clara is suing her for $50,000. She and Sue complain to Cassie’s teenage neighbor, Drew and his friend, Cameron. The boys try to help by suggesting ways to get back at Clara.

 

After laughing and joking for quite a while I admitted, “I not really going to do anything. I’m not going to do any real damage to her house or car, but thank you, boys. The plotting and thinking about it has been fun.” 

“We could roll her yard,” Cameron suggested. “That wouldn’t cause any permanent damage.

I laughed again, “Honey, sadly I’m just a little too old to run around someone’s yard at night tossing toilet paper.”

We all sat quietly for a moment before Drew turned to me and asked, “Are you too old to buy the toilet paper?”

I gave him a stern look, which gradually dissipated, as Drew grin grew wider. I looked at Sue who gave a shrug and we all headed to the car. 

   After buying the supplies, we headed to Clara's. Sue and I stayed near the car and were kept busy tossing in fresh ammo. The trees were soon nearly covered, and Sue and I even tried one small tree near the yards edge. The place looked fantastic.

All had gone smoothly, and we were nearly ready to leave when a car turned into Clara’s drive. Clara herself came boiling out of her car cursing and swearing every bit as well as I could have done. I was in a panic; we simply could not afford to be caught. 

Sue dove for the passenger side where she had been riding. I couldn’t move, I had to make sure the boys got to the car safely. They were both running toward the car with Clara right behind them, when I heard Cameron shout, “Damn!” and he went down. 

Drew saw Cameron fall and decided it was time to take Clara out of the picture. Dressed all in black, including a black hoodie that he had tied with only his eyes showing, he turned back to her arms outraised he thundered toward her growling. That did it, she screamed and flew back to the safety of her house.

Cameron was up and as he reached the car, he picked me up and quickly sat me in the back of the escalade before piling in nearly on top of me. Drew dove into the driver’s seat as Cameron yanked the strap closing the back of the car and we were off.

A short distance down the road I heard Sue snap, “Drew, slow down. Slow down and take a deep breath. We’ve done nothing wrong,” she said in a mild tone. “You’re just driving an old friend home. Relax.” Sue was the voice of reason. I was still squashed in with Cameron. “Can you stop and let us get in a seat?” I called up to the front.  

“Yeah, hang on a sec,” Drew answered. Then I heard him say, “Are you fucking kidding me?” Having never heard Drew cuss at all before, I popped up to see what was happening.

“Get back down!” Sue snapped. “It’s just a license check, Drew. You just relax, we’re fine as long as they don’t catch those two making out in the back.

I don’t know how nervous Drew might have been, but he played his part well. He handed his permit to the officer. He glanced at it and handed it back saying, “Have a good evening.”

Drew pulled smoothly away and we all let out a sigh of relief. “Are you okay, Miss Cassie?” Cameron was asking.

“I’m fine, but I won’t be taking any long trips packed as luggage. How about letting us out. 

“Just stay put for a few more minutes,” Sue commanded. “I don’t what to have everyone see you all crawling out of the back. We’re almost home.”

What a relief to pull into our drive. Cameron scooped me out and set me on my feet and we all clamored in the house. 

“Now boys, I have to have your word. No one can know of this. You can’t discuss it at school – please not one word. With her case against me, it could cause me major legal problems. Not to mention the fact that Tom would kill me. Do I have your promise?”

The boys promised sincerely and headed up to watch a movie as Sue and I, totally worn out from our escapades, headed for bed. As Sue crawled in she commented, “You come this way tonight thinking I’m Tom, and I’m pushing you out of the bed.”

I chuckled and settled in. There in the darkness my mind wandered over the night again. I sighed deeply, “We probably shouldn’t have done that you know. We could have gotten the boys in big trouble,” I told her in a worried voice.

“I know,” she answered, “and if our boys ever fine out… shit, Cassie, our asses won’t ever be the same again.” 



Cassie is one busy lady. The new country club/spa has opened and the whole gang is enjoying all the amenities. That is until a new club member, Clara, begins to ride roughshod over everyone.  The situation worsens until it becomes physical, but even that doesn’t stop it. 

Cassie seems to find little conflicts everywhere she turns, but it’s not always her fault. Tom is overprotective about her health, sending Cassie into a tantrum. In addition, a few things happen on the girls’ trip that lands Cassie, as well as the other ladies, in even more hot water.  Through it all Tom is there to love and protect Cassie in his own unique way.



Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!



These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:28 AM

    What a fun escapade, and kinda sweet of the boys in a way wanting to 'help' lol. I fear though that it won't end well for any of them.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But oh, they really did have fun!

      Delete
  2. Sue is right. If their guys ever find out, and I'm pretty sure they will, both Cassie and Sue will be in a lot of trouble!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm curious as to what you'll think about the snippet next week.

      Delete