I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Dates and babies and trips - none are mine

I haven’t been keeping you up to date on Mollie lately. The reason being that there’s much to tell. I’ve quit asking questions about D, but she’s opening up a tiny bit more. At least now if I ask her what she’s doing some evening she’ll say, “D and I are going out for dinner.” I couldn’t get that much out of her a few months ago. She seems happy and content with them going out about once a week and if she’s happy I am too.

 

We have offered to take them out to dinner one evening and I got a long silence and then, “I’ll think about it and let you know.” One interesting thing is happening. One of Mollie’s close friends, the only one that is married, is having a baby! 


Mollie seems thrilled. The girl hasn’t told her parents yet. They are extremely judgmental and since the girl no longer attends church every Sunday, they will likely tell her she will be the cause of the baby going to hell. Yes, there are crazies in the world for sure. But… this child will have fun ‘aunts’ for sure. Mollie can’t wait and deep down I hope it gives her ideas. But only if it’s what she really wants.

 

I wish I had more for you – things are still nice and quiet and loving dull around here. Just the way we like it. Several of my friends have some really serious problems these days and it makes me very grateful for the calm in my world.



LJ is happy with his job. He sent me a video of the snow in NYC yesterday. I thought it was beautiful since I don’t have to do any of the shoveling. He is off to Costa Rica next month and Mollie is traveling to the Grand Canyon later in the month. At least the kids are doing exciting things.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:27 AM

    Glad things are calm in your world PK. It's good Mollie is giving you a little more detail about her relationship. The main thing is that she is happy. I hope Mollie's friend doesn't get grief from her parents. She really doesn't need that!

    What a beautiful snow pic. Glad things are going well for LJ job wise.

    Here's to the continuation of the calm ☺

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank you. I hope the calm continues too. I know she and D didn't go out for Valentine's Day because Mollie was attending an elementary school dance - what fun! But I bet they make up for it this weekend.

      Delete