I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

A great email from a stranger

If you’ve been reading here for more than a few posts, you probably know I’m very proud of my books. And I love to talk about them. A few weeks ago, I got an email from someone I didn’t know. She said she had met me at one of the craft shows and that she had brought two Cassie books. She wanted to know if there were any more Cassie books. I emailed back and told her yes, there were many more. She wanted them all and asked if I could meet her that Saturday morning. I sold her all the rest, sixty-five dollars’ worth. That email really made my day.


 

She asked that I let her know when any more came out. I promised I would. After a very long pause, for many reasons, I expect the next book, Undercurrents on the River, to be out sometime in March. And I’m working on writing the very last Cassie book now. Not sure when I’ll be finished with that one. But it shouldn’t be too long. And, of course, I’ll let everyone here know when they are available.

 

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:12 AM

    Oh how fantastic PK, that is so awesome. I bet it must have felt good being approached like that for your books. I'm so happy for you ☺

    Awesome news too on the new book! but wait ... the last Cassie book?

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always great to know someone likes your book. All good things must come to an end...

      Delete
  2. Deena5:57 AM

    I love this! It must feel amazing to know that so many love your books and she must really love them to have gone out of her way to send you an email!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did make me feel great. I hope she enjoys them all.

      Delete