I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, February 03, 2024

Saturday Spankings - Two pitcher afternoon



Welcome to Saturday Spankings! In today’s snippet from Cassie’s Conflict, Cassie had gone to vent her anger to Sue. Sue’s solution is to have a two-pitcher martini afternoon. Now Cassie has to deal with Tom’s take on her choice.

 

Piecing things together later, Steve must have come in somewhere near the end of the second pitcher of martinis. He was there for a milder version of our earlier conversation, still plenty of cursing, threats on Clara’s car and lawn and the occasional song. After standing and listening to us for a relatively short period of time he went to the other room and called Tom. I heard all about the conversation later.

“Hey Tom, you home yet?” Steve asked.

“No, I’ll be there in about fifteen minutes. What’s up?”

“Well, I think you better come by our house and collect Cassie first.” 

Tom was on instant alert, “What’s wrong. Is she hurt?”

“Oh no,” Steve assured him. “In fact, I would say neither one of our wives is feeling any pain.”

Tom was quiet for a minute then said, “Are you telling me she’s drunk?” Drunk was much too harsh a word, I was a bit tipsy perhaps, but I was not drunk. “I’ll be right there,” Tom went on not waiting for Steve to say any more. “Did she drive over?”

“Her keys are in my pocket,” he assured Tom. “I stole them right out of her purse before I called you.”

By the time Tom arrived I was feeling so relaxed I didn’t even have the good sense to be worried. I was just delighted to see my husband and without regard to the fact that we even owned an ivory hairbrush I told him about my run-in with Clara and all our delightful plans of getting even. Tom let me ramble on. As I wound down, he quietly said, “I think it’s time to go home.”

Outside I saw both our cars and told Tom, “I don’t think I should be driving. I’ll ride with you.”

“Good idea.” Tom agreed as he opened the door for me and helped me in. Home wasn’t far. We only live two houses away. I came in quietly and content having spent all my anger at Sue’s. 

Tom quickly fixed us a light supper. He had very little to say as we ate. As we finished, he commented, “You look tired, would you like to lie down for a while?” I had a slight memory of Tom helping me to bed, but I remember nothing else until the next morning.

I slept late and woke up slowly and with the vague feeling something was wrong. That was confirmed by the look on Tom’s face when he came in the room. 

“How are you feeling?” he asked.

“Not too well,” I admitted.

Tom stepped into the bathroom and brought me a couple of aspirin. “Stay in bed until I fix you a bite to eat,” he instructed. I nodded and closed my eyes and let the memory of the preceding afternoon fill my mine. None of those thoughts made me feel any better.

Tom brought me some scrambled eggs and dry toast and, thankfully, coffee. As I ate slowly, I tried to begin, “Tom, I’m so sorry. I don’t know what came over me yesterday. I…”

 He interrupted me. “I know exactly what happened. I don’t want to talk about it just now. Can you get up? I want you to go ahead and take your shower.”

I don’t like it when Tom won’t talk to me. But it was in my best interest to be as agreeable as possible. Standing in the shower I began to realize how a mouse must feel with the cat prowling outside its home. My thoughts were racing with anything I could possibly say to talk my way out of this one. Nothing came to mind other than blaming Sue for mixing the martinis in the first place, but somehow, I didn’t think that was going to get me far.

I tried to reassure myself, Tom hadn’t punished me in a long time. Perhaps he was mellowing a bit. He hardly ever spanks with anything but his hand these days and even though a hard hand spanking from Tom is nothing to sneeze at, I knew I could handle it. Taking comfort from these thoughts I slipped on my robe, took a deep breath and came out into the bedroom.

Tom was sitting quietly in the chair waiting for me. He was rubbing the smooth side of the ivory brush against his hand. He looked sternly at me and said, “Now I’m ready to talk.”




Cassie is one busy lady. The new country club/spa has opened and the whole gang is enjoying all the amenities. That is until a new club member, Clara, begins to ride roughshod over everyone.  The situation worsens until it becomes physical, but even that doesn’t stop it. 

Cassie seems to find little conflicts everywhere she turns, but it’s not always her fault. Tom is overprotective about her health, sending Cassie into a tantrum. In addition, a few things happen on the girls’ trip that lands Cassie, as well as the other ladies, in even more hot water.  Through it all Tom is there to love and protect Cassie in his own unique way.



Cassie’s Space series

 

These ten books introduce Cassie. She is my friend and has been since she wandered into my imagination fifty-four years ago. She is married to Tom, the man who loves her in a way that makes my heart nearly burst with happiness for the two of them. He loves her, guides her, protects her and when necessary, spanks the fool out of her. I’ve been told that their adventures are exciting, funny and realistic. Their love-life is passionate and fulfilling – but you’ll hear no graphic details, Cassie is a lady and giving too much detail would not be proper.



Cal’s Law series

 

Cal and Jenny are one of my younger couple. The spanking in their relationship began mere minutes after they met, and Cal hasn’t let up much since. There relationship has it’s struggles, but these two are meant to be together. They live in the same town as Cassie and Tom and there is a lot of interactions among the character of both series. Jenny is not as reluctant as Cassie to openly discuss her sex life, so you’ll find a little more spice in this series.


 

On the River series

 

In this, my latest series, everyone is around – all the characters I’ve grown to love over the years are living on the area of the river that they call The Landing. Their lives, their adventures, even their spankings sometimes intertwine. By this time in the series, I’m just typing as my characters tell me what’s happening. And I love it!



These books do take you through time as it passes, but please don’t think you have to read them in order. Start anywhere. Just grab one and give it a try. If you are a spanking enthusiast, I know you'll enjoy it.

 

I’ll close today with a review on the latest book. This is one of the finest reviews I’ve ever had. 

 

Starting with the first Cassie book until now, I have never been disappointed or failed to wait expectantly for the next one.




And, of course, the links -


Cassie's Space (book one)   
Cassie's Tale (book two)                       
Cassie on the Move (book three)          
Cassie's River Living (book four)        
Cassie's Conflict (book five)
Cassie's Influence (book six)
Cassie's Ordeal (book seven)
Cassie Corralled (book eight)
Cassie's Road Trip (book nine)
Cassie's Life (book ten)

Cal's Law (book one)
Becoming Family (book two)
Educating Jenny (book three)
Searching for Home (book four)

On the River (book one)

 

  

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:34 PM

    Uh oh, I do like that Tom made sure Cassie was ok and feeling better before before making her butt sore lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous7:36 PM

      I meant to add. I hate it when I hear the word "talk". Somehow it never actually means talk lol

      Delete
    2. Tom is truly a good husband. But Cassie agrees with you and hates it when Tom 'talks' with his hands.

      Delete
  2. I do like the way Tom takes care of Cassie when she's not at her best. However, I'm also conflicted over the fact he doesn't like her drinking. It may be that he doesn't mind her drinking in moderation, but getting drunk is a "no-no." That I can understand and even agree with. So, was she merely tipsy, or drunk? She claims tipsy. Did she underestimate her own condition? Asking for a friend. Great snippet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom will always take care of Cassie, no matter what's she's done or is up to. As for Cassie, she has a great ability to deny wrong doing. Despite her take on things, she was definitely drunk.

      Delete