I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, January 01, 2015

Cassie's Conflict is coming - win a copy!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Since the new Cassie book, Cassie's Conflict, will be out next week I thought I'd celebrate by giving away some copies. I hope you'll go by PK Corey's Reading Room today. There is a Cassie story up, and I'm choosing three people from those who leave a comment to win a copy of the new book. 


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the upcoming release PK, really looking forward to this! Already visited and commented :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next week, can't wait. Have already been over and left a comment.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:06 PM

    Looking forward to the new book. I've been over there and left a post. Amyee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:12 PM

    PK,
    I am covering all bases. I want this book!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun...headed over.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOps! I'm a little late- but not too late to say many congrats on the new Cassie book, PK! How wonderful! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete