I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Give it a try!

My hand feels way better. My type of arthritis is really strange. Night before last I could move the fingers on my left hand without serious pain. Today it feels fine. I love that it goes away so quickly, but I think it’s really strange.

On to more important things, I try not to talk too much about books over here. That’s why I started my other site – but in all honesty this is where my friends read and I wanted to mention a book that is going on sale tomorrow - .99, to celebrate it’s one year anniversary. 

The book is Dance Partner, by Donna Steele, and I really loved this story. Donna writes vanilla, but she writes great books. I wish you would go by her site, today and read an excerpt. If you get the chance leave Donna a comment. The third in her trilogy – The Melting is coming soon. More about that later.

 Here's a direct link to the book.



17 comments:

  1. Hi PK, I'm so glad to hear your hand is feeling better:) Thank you for letting us know about Donna's book. I will pay her blog a visit and say hello :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, and I really do like Donna's books.

      Delete
  2. PK,
    Glad to hear your hand is better.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your arthritis is better. Will go by to check out the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leigh. I think you'd like the book.

      Delete
  4. So glad your hand is better. Sorry you had that awful pain though. Take care, PK.

    Thanks for the FYI, I can't wait for more reading time! I'm currently reading your Cassie books. They're wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that case you just keep reading what you're reading!! NO one bother Clara - she is busy doing important stuff!!

      Delete
  5. Very glad your hand is feeling better. I will go and have a look at the book.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ami - it's a really good book.

      Delete
  6. Hey PK...it is strange the way your hand goes from hurting so bad to totally pain-free but so happy to hear it.

    Thanks for the info about Donna's book...she is a good author.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a good book and the one she has coming out soon is just great! I think the type of arthritis I have is completely strange. It goes from nearly unbearable to nothing in just a day. So weird.

      Delete
  7. I really hope your hand stays pain free! I love her books so that is no hardship for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! I love her books too!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for sharing. Glad that your hand is feeling better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll give it a try. I'm pretty happy about my hand too.

      Delete
  9. I'm glad your hand is better. I was going to message you to ask about it. Do you have a reactive arthritis?

    ReplyDelete