I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, December 08, 2014

And then that afternoon...

To continue with the ‘rest of the story’ from yesterday, Nick came to me about three and told me he want me to take a hot shower and then meet him in the bedroom for my massage.

Ami pointed out something I’ve said before – I do not like people to come up to me and start digging their fingers into my neck. I hate it! But Nick, Nick can massage me any time he likes. And boy did he do a great job. Before he began he heated our corn bag in the microwave and put it on my butt then covered me with a towel. Then heating the lotion in his hands before massage my feet, my calves, and my thighs before moving to my arms shoulders and back. It did feel really good, then he massaged my butt and that felt great. Muscles were relaxed, I was relaxed…

Then Nick said he thought I needed a little color in my cheeks and the chance to let go of a little more stress. Then came the phrase that strikes fear in the heart of every spanko. “You remember your safe word don’t you?”

What?

It didn’t start out much different, but then it started getting harder and harder. I’ve said before I usually stay quiet during a spanking. I’ve often wanted to let go and yell and cuss but it’s hard for me. I said in passing once that I’d like to be able to yell and cuss and beg him to stop and be ignored. Who the hell thought he was listening? He was and he repeated what I’d asked of him. And then he took care of the request!

OMG!

How could my sweet, fun little dogging bat feel like that? There was no question of staying quiet. I did some fine yelling and cussing. Nick was calm as a cucumber, reminding me of what I’d asked of him and telling me to let go of the stress. He used the dogging bat and the wide leather strap with the holes mostly. He has never spanked so hard. Strangely I never had any urge to reach back, but I was doing some fine kicking! There were a few breaks, but that was as intense spanking as I’ve ever had.

I survived the spanking – and without my safeword. We went on to other wonderful things and when I’d had a chance to rest I helped Nick feel just as good as he’d made me feel.  He doesn’t mind me popping his butt with the occasional implement and as I popped him gently with the dogging bat I mentioned that that was the way it should be used. He laughed and said if it wasn’t he would have at least had the good sense to yell uncle.

It made me wonder. Had he wanted me to use my safeword? I certainly knew I could and I probably would have soon, but sometimes I want to know what I can take. It still surprises me that after a spanking like that very hard and pretty long and nothing in the way of bruises. I was red for sure, but no bruises. In fact after more than eight years of spanking the only thing that has ever left a bruise is Nick’s belt and it’s still one of my favorites.

I told Nick when we were done, “I wouldn’t want one of those everyday – but thank you.” He looked at me and smiled, then said, “Glad you liked it, it’s liable to happen again.”

What is going on? And should I be thrilled or concerned? I think I'm a little of both.

30 comments:

  1. Congratulations PK... I do believe you should be thrilled and don't see any reason for concern. You just got a bit more of what you have been asking for didn't you. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure did Cat - but it was great.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow PK, sounds like Nick is really stepping things up and giving you what you nerd. That's awesome, I'm so happy for you!

    Nick may not fully understand the desire, but I think it's wonderful he is willing to give you what you need, and that he seems fsr more comfortable with it now.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been playing at this for eight years. We never gave up and I think we might be getting it.

      Delete
  3. At the risk of annoying Nick, I would like to say about blinking time!!! At last he has realised what is going on in your head! I am pleased for you, it's lovely when they really get it.
    Love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Jan! I guess he's not fast, but he's steady.

      Delete
  4. You got what you wanted and a bit more:) Loved reading this.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. no need for concern - you have an amazing trust and communication going on...so just be excited...and hope he saves that intensity for a once and a while experience and not every day :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely what I'm hoping Terps!

      Delete
  6. This is really WONDERFUL, PK!!! :) I am really happy for you. And for Nick. I've been smiling the whole time reading this.

    Love how he asked you about your safe word. Got you going a bit I am sure. LOL! You know, Rob and I have one and I think that I have had to use only the "yellow" but it is good to have I think- even after all these married years. Do you ever get those painful cramps in one of your calves? Where you have to jump out of bed and step on the floor to get rid of it. That was the time! I'd rather have the spanking...

    SO happy for you guys. Time and patience and talk talk talk. And careful what you wish for! LOL! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep that talking is still the most important. I haven't ever had a cramp, but I'm guessing that would be more painful.

      Delete
  7. I think you've finally convinced Nick to go for it. Now there will be putting it back in the bag. I see that big smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll I'm afraid you're right, about me and the smile.

      Delete
  8. I think being slightly concerned and thrilled are what make the heart race in anticipation of what is to come. I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun Jay and yes the wondering what is in the future is part of the fun.

      Delete
  9. Anonymous6:31 PM

    I'm just so happy for you! You found a way for Nick to grow comfortable in his role and now he's not only taking the lead, he's enjoying it too. Lots of good times ahead!
    :) Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think you're right Cali. He seems to be relaxing into his roll.

      Delete
  10. Wow!! I haven't had a spanking like that in a LONG time, but I too long to let go like that and have my limits pushed...once in a while ;) I had to laugh when you used the phrase "calm as a cucumber." I think you probably meant cool, but I grew cukes in my garden this year, and got to thinking that, yes, vegetables are pretty calm and collected...most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boy, I don't know that I ever had. Calm, cool you're right I guess cucumbers are really both, LOL!

      Delete
  11. I think a little bit of both! Thrilled for sure, and concerned with that tummy tingling sort of excitement. The not knowing what to expect! Yep I think both!

    I am excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The not knowing what to expect is one of the best parts.

      Delete
  12. Anonymous10:09 PM

    PK,
    The rest of the story was the best of the story.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, you did say 'be careful what you ask for' and obviously Nick listened, and listened good. I'd say you are a very lucky woman. I couldn't cope with that type of a spanking, but it was just what you wanted - what you needed.

    Just one thing. When you or Sunny mention a 'dogging bat' it strikes fear into my heart. All I can think of is a cricket bat or a baseball bat. Or a club or some sort. Please tell me I am wrong. Surely not any of them? I suppose a strap is a thick piece of leather, but there again, I am not too certain, but I remember that the boys used to talk about getting the 'strap' when I was a child and lived in Canada years ago.

    I've never been given a massage in my life by my husband. I am EXTREMELY envious! All Dan does is dig his thumbs into my neck and make me squeak. That must be very therapeutic! Did you feel good after the massage and spank? Wonder if that was the right way round? LOL!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to do a post on the dogging bat, one of my all time favorites. I do love Nick's massages, they aren't frequent, but they're worth the wait!

      Delete
  14. Wow wow wow!!! I am so excited for you! You and nick hav come so far in your relationship! I am so happy for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been an amazing journey!

      Delete
  15. PK: Wow from me too. Nick is certainly the appropriate name and person for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great post! Sounds like you both enjoyed it. I don't know why it should slip away like it does. You'd think once you (we, anyone)found it you would do whatever it takes to keep it. What happens?
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete