This is a meme from way back, I've posted it before but it was back in 2008 and some things have changed. I hope some of you will do this one too.
1. What is your occupation?
Some people say I’m a teacher, and I suppose they’re right. But I really like to think of myself as a writer.
2. What color are your socks right now?
White and pink
3. What are you listening to right now?
A re-runs of the Waltons
4. Last thing you ate?
An ice cream sandwich
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
I sure can, but I haven’t in probably twenty-five years.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I’d like to think I’d be purple.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
LJ called me last night. I love talking to him.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Since I found in in my old archives, I have to say yes.
9. How old are you?
I am fifty-seven, and proud of every year.
10. Favorite drink?
I love Sun-drop, a local soft drink.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I don’t have a favorite sport, unless it’s spanking. And I rarely get to watch.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
You better believe it. I’m not quite ready to be all gray yet.
Always, at the moment three cats.
14. Favorite food?
Wow, where to start. Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and for junk – potato chips, donuts, brownies, and the list goes on and on.
15. What was the last movie you watched?
Mollie and I watched her DVD of Soul Surfer.
16. What was the last book you read?
Homecoming, by Cynthia Voigt, I’m reading to my kids at school.
17. What do you do to vent anger?
Unfortunately, I eat.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
One Christmas I got two gifts that I loved, a beautiful baby doll and a realistic looking toy machine gun.
19. What is your favorite season?
Pretty much the next one that’s coming up. I like change, although this year winter just about took itself out of the running.
20. Hugs or kisses?
21. Cherries, Blueberries or Strawberries?
Cherries to eat by themselves, but I love blue berry flavoring.