I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Marriage/career advice

I know a lot of us already have both our careers and our marriages pretty well decided but in case you haven’t here my best advice. If you plan on going into education, don’t get married in early June. Today is our 28 wedding anniversary. And like every other year for the past 22 I’m so caught up in the end of year craziness I’ve barely given it any thought.

Later today we are going on a picnic to celebrate Nick’s dad’s birthday. He’s turning 90 and we have convinced him to take a breaking from tending his 3 gardens and splitting and stacking his wood to celebrate today. It looks like it’s gonna be a beautiful day and most of the family will be there.

So this will be a nice way to spend our anniversary. Not exactly sexy or anything but I enjoy being with the family. Everything’s the same here. I haven’t directed Nick to those two posts I wrote. Maybe I will when school is finally over.

Nick did suggest moving our anniversary. You think October might be a nice month? Maybe everything about starting school will have died down and we could take a weekend just for us. It’s a thought.

10 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! and happy birthday to Nick's dad...90 wow...that's a lot of candles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you both. Have a wonderful day and happy birthday to Nick's dad. If I reach 90 I hope I'm as fit as Nick dad sounds.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you both. It sounds like a lovely way to celebrate the day - by being with those you love.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. PK, happy anniversary.
    90 a very respectable age, good genes there, bodes well for Nick, sot so sure about your butt. LOL
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary!
    Hugs, Terpsichore

    ReplyDelete
  6. PK: Congrats on your 28th anniversary. The love you two have for each other is an inspiration to all of us and here's to anotehr 28 years. And nice that you are celebrating it with family, includng his 90-year-old father.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone. We all had a great day. Now just one more week and I'll really have some time to be on here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happiest of anniversaries! Have fun, whatever you do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary! As a fellow teacher, I understand your end of the year crazies...hope it smooths out soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:31 PM

    Happy Anniversary PK :)
    Kiwigirl x

    ReplyDelete