I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

An invitation

I don’t have a post today but I wanted to invite everyone over to Cassie’s Space. She’s just finishing up a story. For some of my new friends out here who may not know, Cassie’s Space is my other blog. It’s fiction but pretty good fiction I think. If you’re not familiar with it I wish you would drop by and give it a read.

If you should leave her a comment she'd be delighted but remember if you leave a comment for Cassie, she'll be the one to answer you!

5 comments:

  1. Blowing your own trumpet PK:) and so you should Cassie is a delight to read, one of my favourites.

    I've been reading there for a quite a long time even before I started my own blog so pop over and say hello. I think you'll love Cassie as much as I do.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK, I'm not qualified to comment, I'm only her brother.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ronnie,I hope others will try it.

    Paul,
    A very special brother. I know Cassie is fictionally but I've never been able to convince her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy crap PK...I thought it was real!! Color me stupid....but I love it...have you been talking to my K??

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous blog - how do i add her to my blog list as a follower???

    ReplyDelete