I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

To think or not to think

I like posting. I’ve been keeping a journal of one kind or another since I was 15, and that lot’s longer than I like to think about! But posting here obviously means giving thought to the blogs topic, TTWD, DD, submission, dominance and surrendering. I know Nick and I want the same thing. I know we are not on the same page on how to get to that point and stay there. Sometimes I need to just stop thinking so I won’t get down. When that happens I just retreat into myself and block out most all feelings. Eventually then not thinking gets me down. I don’t expect anyone to know what I’m talking about, I just needed to post.

5 comments:

  1. Well, it might not help, but I know what you're talking about!

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK, of course we understand.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:41 AM

    I think it's better to think. I'm not sure though.... lemme think....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy,
    Yes I believe you do.

    Paul,
    That's why I love you!

    Mumblefish,
    LOL! I think you got it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PK...I also am a journaler from my high school days...still keep one. I do understand....hugs to you..
    abby

    ReplyDelete