I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

A delightful traveling companion

I’m back from my wedding weekend. Way too tired for a long post but I’ll tell you about the highlights soon. Traveling Friday night after school was a tiring drive. I sat in a traffic jam for 30 minutes – with a desperate need to pee. But the 'half-way' hotel was nice and I slept well. I got up about seven, getting ready to step into the shower when the fire alarm goes off in earnest. I’m nude and the buildings on fire? Perfect. I threw on my clothes, grabbed my computer (didn’t think I was leaving without it did you?) I was really able to stuff everything in my computer case – that’s all I had brought in for the one night. I headed for the stairs and evacuated with everyone else. Everyone was outside and here came the fire trucks. I never did find out exactly what happened. Probably just something burnt and smoking in the kitchen area but I was up and dresses so I just headed out.



Now on to my traveling companion – I was a little worried about traveling alone. I like to sleep when I’m in a car – whether I’m driving or not. I do better when I have someone to talk to. But neither Nick nor Mollie could go so I was hoping I could make it. But guess who showed up?






She visited with me and told me stories all the way there and back. Some were from the old days and I swear I had no idea that they were in there. Such an interesting experience! Can’t fuss at me when there are no new stories from Cassie. I’ve found she can’t be pushed. She tells me when she gets good and ready. So now she’s ready - why couldn’t she have been ready this summer when I had plenty of time to type for her. Sigh… I’ll do the best I can.

The wedding deserves its own post and I’ll get that up soon.

8 comments:

  1. Glad your home safe and sound PK and look forward to hearing about the wedding and of course the stories Cassie has been sharing with you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK, someone I know has a birthday soon, she tells a good story, doesn't she.
    Glad that the hotel fire was only a little scare.
    Looking forward to hearing about the wedding.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear you are back safely...and that Cassie will soon be back also! abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ronnie,
    The wedding post will be soon. Right now Cassie is demanding more attention.

    Paul,
    Our friend does have a birthday soon and yes I really do enjoy sitting and listening to her.

    The fire was just a bit of excitement on the trip. No real problem thankfully.

    Abby,
    Thanks! It's good to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to hear you had a safe and happy, as well as adventurous trip! :-) Hugs, Terps

    ReplyDelete
  6. PK, good to see you had a nice trip, even with the alarms. I've BTDT, not fun!

    I have a lot of blog reading to catch up on, if I can find anyone that's not private. You and Eva seem to be the only ones these days :(.

    Hope you and Nick are still having lots of New Beginnings!

    ~Hugs
    Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:52 PM

    I'm glad to hear Cassie is talking some more. I love reading what she has to say.

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was great Terps. Always love seeing Eva.

    Maggie,
    Great to hear from you!! I can tell you what's going on with most of your old friends out here. Drop me a line.

    Nick and I are doing pretty well.

    Kay,
    She's so insistent at the moment I can't get anything else done!

    ReplyDelete