I go back to school today. I don’t believe it, I don’t want it to be true but such is life. So today take a moment to send out prayers and good thoughts that everyone – students and teachers – will have a good year. Meanwhile you might enjoy this.
Things you'll never hear a teacher say...
• Our principal is soooooo smart. No wonder he’s in administration.
• Thank goodness for these evaluations. They keep me focused.
• Oh goody, a new teaching method. I bet this will be wonderful!
• I’d like to see Red Lobster offer a meal like this.
• Here class, just put all your gym shoes in this box by my desk.
• I bet all the administrators really miss teaching.
• Gosh, the bathrooms smell so fresh and clean.
• I’m so glad I gave my phone number to my students and their parents. It makes keeping in touch so much easier.
• I can’t believe I get paid for this.
• I think the discipline around here is a little too strict.
• I believe that athletes are not getting paid enough.
• We’d be able to better educate our children if they let us teach through the summer too.
• Have you notice that the teachers drive better cars than the students?
• This in-service training has been fantastic.
• Is it Friday already???