Monday, August 02, 2010

Good finds

I made it back from my mini-vacation and it was wonderful! I have a busier than normal week coming but you all know I can’t stay away from here.

I told you I was planning on looking around and trying to find more blogs that I enjoyed and I have been adding to my blogroll. I was happy to find “Finally Finding – Me” written by Abby. The blog is only a few posts old and I have gotten to visit with Abby through her comments and email. This is a great blog and it’s so new you can quickly go back and catch up from the beginning. I hope you’ll go by and welcome Abby to the neighborhood.

There are others out here that I’ve just discovered – forgive me for being slow but I still wanted to mention these because I really like them. Finding Our Way as been a good find for me as well as The Sweetness of Sugar and Babyman Love Sugar Anne. I hope everyone goes by and gives these folks a read. Forgive me if you have been reading these for longer than I have – like I said, I’m slow.

Yep this is gonna be a busy week – family reunion next weekend, that’s about 25 people at my house for two days. Nick doesn’t mind because it’s the only time I clean the whole house! But I’ll try to tell you more about my weekend and how Nick and I celebrated when I got home!!

Written by PK at 12:05 AM

5 comments

5 Comments:

At 3:11 AM, Blogger BabyMan said...

Thanks for the plug PK. I'll go over and welcome Abby.

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger ronnie said...

Hey PK, happy to hear you enjoyed your couple of days away.

Thanks for the link to Abby's, new one to me, will pop over. I read both BabyMan and SugarAnne, enjoy their blogs very much.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous abby said...

Thanks fo much for the mention! I love family reunions...we have one every summer, usually over 100 people attend! We color code our family name tags! Abby

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Thanks PK for mentioning me. I love to find new blogs so I am on my way to Abby's blog.

It's nice of you to share this with all of us, like you I love to find new reads.

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger PK said...

BabyMan,
Any time! I have really enjoyed reading you lately.

Ronnie,
It was great in the mountains and I'm sure you will enjoy visiting with Abby.

Abby,
You are most welcomed. I love our reunion. My g-parents had 8 kids, there were 26 grandkids and we all knew each other pretty well. I do love to get together with them.

Janet,
I have always felt like blogland was a place we could all get together and visit. Always fun to have new kids on the playground.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox