Monday, August 16, 2010

Super weekend

We are back from our incredible weekend at the lake. The house was so beautiful, views of the lake from nearly every room. I large screened poach with 3 ceiling fans and plenty of rocking chairs. If you didn’t want to claim a rocker there was a boat and a jet ski as well. Mollie took me for a spin on the jet ski. That was fun!

The food reminded me of being back at Eva’s. Everything was sooo good! My cousin made a mac and cheese dish from a Paula Dean receipt. I think Mollie went back three times. We had steak and shrimp shish kabobs one night. It was perfect except for my constant weigh battle. Speaking of that Nick and I have had a discussion about that battle and hopefully there will be some progress along those lines.

More spanking talk soon and Nick’s reaction to “Asking for what I Need” post. I am headed back to school this week – kicking and screaming – but I’m going. But being out here keeps me sane so I’ll be around as much as possible.

Written by PK at 8:46 AM

3 comments

3 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Anonymous abby said...

Glad to hear your weekend was such a success. Good luck with the back to school. Waiting to hear more on Nick's reaction..
abby

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger ronnie said...

Sounds wonderful and relaxing PK. Lucky you, I've always wanted to have a ride on a jet ski:)

Good luck with your first day back as school.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger PK said...

Abby,
Nick did react. Now if we can keep it going. Back to school, sigh...

Ronnie,
Mollie made the jet ski look easy and it was a wonderful relaxing time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox