I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, August 23, 2010

A spanko's dream ... or nightmare?

I usually try to ignore any and all back to school commercials but this one really caught my attention. At the end, when she 'hires new sons, bigger sons' look at the arm and hand on that guy!!! If this guy took a swat at some lovely spanko all bent over it looks like he'd drive her through the wall! I'm all for a guy with a hard hand but is this scary or what? So tell me would you want to go over this guys knee??


9 comments:

  1. PK, I don't about you, but he'd scare me.
    Not really, because, mostly the big guys are gentle.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. allie5:56 AM

    Yes..Yess..yes...I would go over his knee! :) So...a spanko's dream for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All i can say is i love that commercial..and school starts today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three against one? No fair! And too muscular for my liking.

    Happy classroom!

    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL PK, good commercial. Paul's right most big guys are usually gentle but still wouldn't fancy going over either of the guys knees.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paul,
    I know you're right but they just don't look all that gentle to me!

    Allie,
    You are a brave woman.

    Mthc,
    The commercial is cool. As for school beginning...

    Hermione,
    I agree with you. I'm hoping for that happy classroom.

    Ronnie,
    Yep I think I'll pass on these guys too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PK: Loved the post. You are obviously a true spanko because that is what went through your mind when you saw the ad. LOL.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  8. PK you are hilarious! Is that what you thought of? LOL. I can ship Nick a couple of dumbbells if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  9. FD, Babyman,
    Come on, I saw that guy and what else could I possible be thinking of? That's guys hands are amazing!

    Now they may be fun to look at but Babyman you keep those barbells for yourself! I'll keep Nick's spanking arm just the way it is now! Thanks anyway.

    ReplyDelete