I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Somebody didn't listen!

I want to thank everyone again for stopping by and leaving a comment yesterday and I want to speak to those of you who really wanted to leave a comment yesterday but still couldn’t quite bring themselves to do it. I want you to remember that we love our lurkers every day and you will be most welcomed anytime you decide to leave a comment. Just keep it in mind.

I usually write my post the day before and post about midnight but I saw something this morning I just couldn’t let pass with out comment. Arnold Schwarzenegger, governor of California signed a law a while back making it illegal to hold a cell phone while driving a car when driving in his state. Guess who was filmed doing that very thing? If you guessed his lovely wife Maria you would be right. Here’s a link to the story. So what happens when the first lady breaks one of her husband’s rules? Well on his Twitter feed, Schwarzenegger wrote to TMZ.com founder Harvey Levin:

"Thanks for bringing her violations to my attention. There's going to be swift action."


Does that make any of you other spankos just tingle in sympathy? Arnold is one formidable man should we all send pillows?


8 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:30 AM

    Squeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all his body building, Arnold could probably deliver quite a spanking. LOL.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK, but is she a submissive wife, or does she wind him round her little finger. LOL.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that article too! Glad to know I'm wasn't the only one whose thoughts went straight to spanking :)

    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. KayLynn!
    My thoughts exactly!

    FD,
    I have no doubt. That would be interesting to watch.

    Paul,
    She is a very strong and in command woman, that why thinking of her submitting is so hot!

    Lizzy,
    LOL! That was the very first thing I thought of!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad I was not alone in thinking "oh man she is getting spanked!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scunge,
    I'm like you, I just can't get that scene out of my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see it now :)

    We have that same law making it illegal to talk on your cell whilst driving.

    Love.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete