Monday, September 29, 2008
So what are you thinking about today? I have a lot on my mind but nothing that could be called post worthy. Here’s how it’s running though my mind.
• The stock market sucks.
• I just got the evil eye from Nick for taking my socks off and leaving them on the living room floor.
• How is Grace feeling?
• Why is one of our cats so weird?
• Is Cassie going to get herself in trouble while Tom’s working?
• I want a big brownie with ice cream.
• LJ has a play coming up in November. He is playing the drunken brother.
• Mollie can get her driver’s license in 2 ½ weeks.
• It’s hard to find gas around here. Stations keep running out.
• I want to see some of my blogger buddies.
• I wish I had a good friend at work.
• How soon after she is born will I get to see Eva’s granddaughter?
• Wonder what CeeCi and Mr. Smith are doing right now and will we ever get to hear about it.
• I wonder if I am going to get enough Fantasy Friday stories to keep the series going.
• I wonder why it took me nearly 50 years to admit I was anal erotic.
• When will we have time for a good long spanking again.
• I wonder if I am becoming too boring to blog.
• I want a donut.
• When will we give ginger a try again?
Well you get the general idea. Don’t worry about commenting. It doesn’t make sense to me either. But sometime I can keep my fingers still.