I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Cassie!!!



Cassie your site is one of the brightest spots in blog land. There is no one quite like you. I always think of you as one of the youngest folks out here. From flying over the water in a speed boat during a hurricane, dodging paint balls, sneaking off to hear adult comedians, hiding your sweet husband’s underwear, doing tricks while riding a scooter or dumping ice water on Tom’s head in the shower – well you can’t deny you are the biggest kid out here!

You are a true inspiration to your readers. You may think you have no children but look around you. You have more ‘chicks’ out here than you can shake a stick at. We all look to you for a model of marriage that anyone would envy!

I hope this is your happiest birthday ever! Now hurry up and tell us what Tom got you! That man is the best gift giver I have ever heard of. Don’t make us wait!

Love you Cassie!

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:15 AM

    PK,

    Thanks for the heads-up about this momentous occasion!

    Happy Birthday Miss Cassie!!!!

    :) Ktzmiao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, A big kiss and a hug for you on your Birthday. May your day be filled with joy and all your dreams come true.

    Love and hugs,
    David

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Cassie mom. Pk is right..you have sooo many cyber kids out here. I know Tom will give you a very special birhday like he always does. You are truly one of a kind. Don't know what would do without you. Have a GREAT day!! Love..your Chick...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a happy day, Cassie!

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:33 AM

    Cassie
    The very happiest of birthdays to you. You are the best!
    I hope you have a wonderful birthday. No doubt Tom has wonderful plans for you.
    Ciao,
    I Gal

    ReplyDelete
  6. PK, thanks for this, Cassie is the best kid on the block and the sweetest sister ever.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PK!! Thank you honey. This has been a wonderful day. That devil hasn't given me my gift yet - he tells me later!! He would agree with you that I am just a big kid. But I am enjoying myself way too much to grow up!

    Thank you for thinking of me. My friendship her are so special. If Tom ever gives me my gift I will be sure and share what it is.

    Much love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:42 PM

    PK, THanks for letting us know.

    Happy Birthday, Cassie

    Jean

    ReplyDelete