Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Cassie!!!



Cassie your site is one of the brightest spots in blog land. There is no one quite like you. I always think of you as one of the youngest folks out here. From flying over the water in a speed boat during a hurricane, dodging paint balls, sneaking off to hear adult comedians, hiding your sweet husband’s underwear, doing tricks while riding a scooter or dumping ice water on Tom’s head in the shower – well you can’t deny you are the biggest kid out here!

You are a true inspiration to your readers. You may think you have no children but look around you. You have more ‘chicks’ out here than you can shake a stick at. We all look to you for a model of marriage that anyone would envy!

I hope this is your happiest birthday ever! Now hurry up and tell us what Tom got you! That man is the best gift giver I have ever heard of. Don’t make us wait!

Love you Cassie!

Written by PK at 12:01 AM

8 comments

8 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PK,

Thanks for the heads-up about this momentous occasion!

Happy Birthday Miss Cassie!!!!

:) Ktzmiao

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger david said...

Mom, A big kiss and a hug for you on your Birthday. May your day be filled with joy and all your dreams come true.

Love and hugs,
David

 
At 4:59 AM, Blogger mthc said...

Happy Birthday Cassie mom. Pk is right..you have sooo many cyber kids out here. I know Tom will give you a very special birhday like he always does. You are truly one of a kind. Don't know what would do without you. Have a GREAT day!! Love..your Chick...

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Debbie :) said...

Have a happy day, Cassie!

Debbie :)

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Spanked Italian Gal said...

Cassie
The very happiest of birthdays to you. You are the best!
I hope you have a wonderful birthday. No doubt Tom has wonderful plans for you.
Ciao,
I Gal

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Paul said...

PK, thanks for this, Cassie is the best kid on the block and the sweetest sister ever.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Cassie said...

PK!! Thank you honey. This has been a wonderful day. That devil hasn't given me my gift yet - he tells me later!! He would agree with you that I am just a big kid. But I am enjoying myself way too much to grow up!

Thank you for thinking of me. My friendship her are so special. If Tom ever gives me my gift I will be sure and share what it is.

Much love,
Cassie

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PK, THanks for letting us know.

Happy Birthday, Cassie

Jean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox