Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Now what was it...

There was something I wanted to write about today and I just can’t remember what. I must have asked myself

times what it was and I can’t think of it. I thought and thought I bet I bugged Nick


times to help me remember. But no luck. He finally yelled “That’s the




time you have asked me that same question! Enough already”. I turned to Eva. I knew she wouldn’t yell I always ask her at least



questions a day so she is used to it. But sadly she couldn’t think of it either. I guess our poor memories comes from being over


Finally, nearly

minutes later, it came to me! Today is Graces’ birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE!! I love you and wish I could be there to help you blow out the candles. Maybe the swish of the paddle will help blow them out. Anyway, have a great day.



By the way, which birthday is this anyway??

Written by PK at 12:01 AM

10 comments

10 Comments:

At 4:55 AM, Blogger Paul said...

PK, whose birthday, which birthday,
I'm quite easily confused, must be my age.
Oh yes, happy birthday Grace, again.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger mthc said...

Yup..Happy Birthday Grace...Hope Bossman makes it a painfully good one

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Debbie :) said...

Happy Birthday, Grace! 40 - I vaguely remember 40. :) Don't worry, its all good!!

Debbie :)

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger david said...

Happy Birthday Grace. Your just a youngster still.

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Terpsichore said...

Happy 40th, Grace! :-)

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Marcus said...

Grace is 40? Wow! That's ol.... er... never mind. I'll just say, Happy Birthday, Grace!

Hope you have a great day!

If you work at it, someday, you'll be older like the rest of us... so keep on havin' 'em!

Hugs,
Marcus

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Greenwoman said...

Happy Birthday Grace!!

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger grace said...

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! Since I'm so old now, I can't remember HOW old I truly am.

I guess I'll just go with 39.95, that sounds like a good number!

HUGS!
grace

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Caryagal said...

Happy birthday Grace!!!! Hope it is wonderful in every single way!!!!

Carye

 
At 10:47 PM, OpenID wilhelmina said...

Happy Birthday Grace, I am another that turns 40 this year. How did that happen?

Hope you had a wonderful birthday and birthday spanking Grace.

Hugs
Mina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox