Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Loving it

Could not be better! The best weather, the best place, the best friends! I may never come home! The weather is sooooooo nice! Low 70's, sunny. This place is a wonderful! It's such a peaceful place to walk around and absorb the atmosphere.



I like being around Eva and Adam! Nick is very relaxed around them. I love being able to make jokes about the spanking items we see (and Adam bought!). The guys do a lot of threatening and it is just so much fun!!


As for noise last night - there was nothing to hear! Really that wasn't us! We were watching a movie I tell you, umm... yeah that's it. A movie! It was fantastic there was lots and lots of applauding at the end not to mention the standing ovation. I really am having a great time!!

Written by PK at 4:42 PM

7 comments

7 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Michelle Carlyle said...

PK!

Where are you? It sounds like you're near me in California. I should probably scroll down and read all the posts to find out.

If you are nearby, welcome to my state!

Hugs,
Michelle

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger grace said...

I like that you watched a movie and that you get so involved with the clapping and all, but I am still waiting for SKIPPING!

Sheez people, don't promise me stuff and then not deliver!

HUGS!
grace

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Clapping and skipping....when are you guys going to get down to some spanking???

Huggs
Theresa

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Terpsichore said...

Sounds like a wonderful time! :-)

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Marcus said...

Clapping, standing ovation... I think there should have been dancing too. I'm glad to hear you are all having fun there.

Hugs,
Marcus

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the standing ovation was on Your bottom!!. Not even eva would believe it was a movie. We need details......

C

 
At 6:20 PM, OpenID wilhelmina said...

*grins* Sounds like you are having fun PK and it must be wonderful to be with your twin again.

All the best
Hugs
Mina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox