Snow tagged me for five things you didn't know about me.
Snow tagged me for five things you didn't know about me.If I haven’t told you by now I probably didn’t want you to know. But I thought I would give it a try. (It doesn’t matter if Eva knows some of these, I haven’t blogged about them, but she and I get into some long conversation on the phone.)
1. I used to practice my flirting skills on married men. I though they were safe. I could go as far as I wanted to, knowing I had an out – they were married. I know that makes me a tease and a bitch. Strangely enough the three men I became close to are still good friends and I am still good friends with all three wives. And back then the wives all knew exactly what was going on. I still find it all very confusing.
2. A roommate I had after college was raped while she was living with me. We went trough the pre –trial together but the night before the trial the man kidnapped and raped another women. He eventually plead no contest to my friends rape. I had graduated from high school with this man.
3. I enjoy talking to and visiting with old people. I like their stories even if I have heard them before.
4. I wrote/spoke my first spanking story into a tape recorder when I was about 8 or 9 years old. No sex but pretty good sound effects. I would take it to bed with me to listen to it as I fell asleep. Would you call this pre-blogging?
5. When I was 18 I assumed that all my friends were, and would remain, virgins until they married. During the week before and the week after I started college I found out that my 2 best friends were sleeping with their boy friends. I found out the same thing about my sister and my favorite cousin. And the first week of school I learned that all my roommates slept around indiscriminately. I began to feel like I was the strange one. I still remained a virgin for another 6 years. I waited for Nick! Although I hadn’t met him yet.
I am going to tag Eva and Cassie. And to make it harder on Eve it has to be something even I don’t know!