Sunday, January 14, 2007

He's at it again!

My son still finds it hilarious that his dull little mother has a blog. When ever he finds something like the following he always emails it to me. This is either college freshman syndrome. Or else he is just a smart ass. You realize he must get that from his father.


This says, “Well, if you're smart enough to stand on the table you're smart enough to start a blog, so either get down or go link my blog."

What am I going to do with this boy?

Written by PK at 2:54 PM

8 comments

8 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Eva said...

I say you link his blog of course!!! ROFL

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Keep loving him enourmously of course! Anyway unless he has found your blog...I think the jokes on him!

Mom's got a spanko blog!

Huggs
Theresa

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger CIN-D-GIRL said...

Big grin ... why keep loving him of course!
So cute!
Hugs!
Cindy

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger CindysDave said...

If he only knew!!!! Poor kid. The reality would set him straight pretty fast I imagine.

Hugs,
Dave

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger MaggieDear said...

Only one answer: link to his blog and maybe he'll reciprocate! Hah! How cool would that be? lol

~Hugs

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Tiggr said...

So here's the question of the day: Does the dear boy have his own blog? If he doesn't, maybe he should start one... you know:

"If you can't beat 'em, join 'em"

Love you!
Tiggs

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

I just left Tiggr's a had to read the story again! I'm going to have to grab a cold shower before work now!

Huggs
Theresa

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Yep PK, get him to start his own blog.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox