I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, October 23, 2006

R you ready of Tursday?


Tuesday again folks! Tons and tons of R’s but in a way that makes it harder that Q. I try to pick some I am really grateful for. Thanks again CeeCi!

Risks – I owe a great deal to being able to take a risk. Things like an overwhelming love for my husband, an entire new lease on life and the best friends I have made in 20 years.

Restaurant – Remember, I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Rules – You have to have a few just so you can break them once in a while.

Reckless/ reveal – Actually this one is for Maggie!! Be reckless girl; reveal your desires to MrC!!

Rain – I love the rain, especially summer rains, but any good storm will do. Of course I don’t want to have to go out in it, I just want to watch.

Records – CD are great, but I loved my old records. I still have my old 45, since I just found them at my mom’s house. The old record albums were such a big part of my teens and twenties. I miss the large album covers.

Recliners – I sit in my recliner and blog away, before I blogged I sat here and read novels, or watched TV, or slept, or talked on the phone, or held the kids on my lap. My recliners over the years have been good buddies.

Read – I do love to read. Our house is overflowing with books and I know there were thousand’s of books at Mom and Dad’s.

Remote control – I know only a few of us admit to watching TV, but for those of us who do, this is the greatest invention!

Reduce – I’ve tried it, I like it and I want to keep doing it.

9 comments:

  1. I do know wnat day it is. It's a teacher thing, I always try to make Tuesdays into Thursdays!

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain and risks... the two best R's on this list in my oh, so insignificant and jaded opinion! And the push for maggie... I couldn't agree more!

    Hugs and love,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to start on my T's today. I let R sneak up on me and I am feeling tremoundous guilt that I not only left off rain, but I did not do Tuesday justice.

    Please everyone forgive me!

    Great list PK.
    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reckless + Reveal = Big RISK :-)
    I think there's a conspiracy at work here! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, almost forgot! Great list, Elis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your lists Elis, teachers who can't spell tut.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:48 PM

    LOL about the tuesday to thursday thing.... had to go back and look. I hadn't even noticed till you pointed it out. Do you know how to fix it? Or do you choose not to? You're awesome!! So's your list.

    Big Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tig,
    Poor Maggie we just won't let up on her!

    Annie,
    Cooking is just not my thing!

    Theresa,
    You are forgiven! S will be a whole week away.

    Maggie,
    Let's see, break down and tell him, you might be embarrassed, you'll survive -- he likes the idea and spanks you butt, you'll survive. Sorry, I can't find the risk here!

    Paul, come on! I teach math! Want to hear me count?

    Eva,
    Come to think of it I guess I could have corrected it. Never thought about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is with me and bringing up the rear lately? Oh well, no worries.

    I enjoyed your list today, weird spellings and all. I thought you'd done it for affect and thought you were quite clever. I still do.

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete