I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, July 24, 2006

What Have I Done?

It is so comforting to be among like minded people! I remember being thinking about spanking since the age of 4 or 5. It is the only thing I have ever fanaticized about. So while I have been thinking and longing for this for over 40 years I still worried that now I have jumped into something too fast.

The idea of a DD marriage in something I have long dreamed about but truly I just can’t possibly see it happening. My husband could never even correct our kids much less take control of me. But I asked him to try this in one area of our lives. Like many other my age I am no skinny fashion icon. Let’s call my husband Nick. Nick has never made me feel unattractive because I am over weight, never fusses, nothing to make me feel bad over it but I know he would be pleased if I lost because of the health issues.

Well I want to lose some. I do not plan on being skinny or ever thin but to feel better, help my knees, decrease my risk of diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol problems, etc. and to feel better with my over all appearance I have to do this! I asked Nick to help. I have had him doing some reading on DD relationships. We have come up with a reasonable and completely doable plan. I will weigh in every two weeks. If I don’t reach goal there will be a discipline spanking.

Well he has agreed but I didn’t believe the old boy would follow through. He worries that he is hurting me when we just play. But I was wrong! Friday morning once the kids left he said we needed to get something clear. He said he was going to show me what a discipline spanking would be like because he said I showed so much fascination with it I would probably miss goal intentional just to experience it. (He may be smarter about this that I gave him credit for!) Well I went over the end of the couch and had my first hard spanking with his belt. WOW! OUCH!! DAMN!!! It hurt like hell. But even then I was thinking YES!

One problem arose because while my mind is as chocolate at it gets, my poor ass is as vanilla as they come. There was some pretty bad bruising. I was as proud as I could be, but it may have scared Nick a bit. I have told him over and over that I am great. We communicate about this mostly through email because talking face to face is too embarrassing for me.

All seemed to be working out just as I wanted! Nick agreed to have this part of our relationship as DD. He has shown that he can actually come through with the good when he has to. He has also promised to remember that gg spankings are to come as often as possible. There was only one part I hadn’t completely thought through—now I actually have to work to lose the damn weight! Well that stinks.

I’ll keep you posted on how things are going.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:28 PM

    Elis, I probably should get my husband to do the same with me. I quit smoking 16 months ago and gained a bunch of weight. My weight goes up and down like a yo-yo anyhow but it's at its worst right now.

    Sounds like your husband is catching right on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She who starts DD needs a tough butt.
    Hope that you hit target, at least occasionally Elis. *G*
    Hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Elis!

    Welcome to our little corner of the world! I am THRILLED that you've stopped by to say hello and offer your thoughts. This has been my first real chance to reciprocate as hubby and I are still sharing the computer with the functional modem.

    Anyway, your butt will get used to the spankings, I promise... we all go through phases where we aren't getting regular "atention" and soften up, but it works in reverse, too. As to the bruising, that may ebb with time, too, or change with certain implements, but it bothers Dante sometimes, too, though he has gotten over his squeamishness quite amazingly well. Your Nick will, too, have no worries.

    I'm glad that Nick introduced you to a taste of your "upcoming" discipline spankings... though you will still idolize it until it happens (and again afterward), a discipline spanking is NOT something to eagerly anticipate. But you will see soon enough, he, he. It WILL be a motivating factor, you can be sure!!

    Great start, sweetie... let me know if you need any help or just want to chat. You can email me anytime, too!

    Big welcoming hugs,
    Tigger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to you all. One part of me is excited and thrilled but a little part is scared to death. I guess that's how its supposed to be.

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elis:: "While my mind is as chocolate as it gets..." That just cracked me up. I pictured you bottom up dreaming of Hershey Kisses the entire time. Thank goodness there are no calories in fantasies. Hmmm, I wonder who burns more calories during a spanking...the spanker or the spanked?

    **Big Hugs**
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ceeci,
    On please let it be the one who gets spanked who burns the most calories! Talk about the icing on the cake!!

    Thanks for stopping by,
    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog!

    I was involved in a d/d club on MSN and we had a discussion involving losing weight and being spanked.

    I don't know about you, but I use my ab muscles when I'm spanked and I tighten my butt muscles too! I think if your spanked regularly, you could actually be burning quite a few calories.

    Hey, they say that sex burns alot of calories too, so I think we are ALL on the right track!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forgot to mention how funny it is that you communicate with your Nick by e-mail.

    We used to do that too, and I used to write him letters on the computer and leave them for him to read. Face to face comunication was out of the question at that point.

    Don't worry, it will get easier to communicate. There will come a point where you will be able to talk face to face about this stuff.

    But...I still have a hard time with it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have always known Nick was a smart man!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:56 PM

    Wow PK
    You were so brave! I am so impressed. Do you remember what articles you showed Nick? You had such a great start. Btw...I have also thought about using some of the dd concepts for weight and health issues also.
    Take Care,
    Andrades

    ReplyDelete