I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Kids In the House

I know a lot of us still have children at home and finding the solitude we need for our favorite past time is a big problem. My oldest is usually working or out with friends but my younger teenager is still often at home. She is at the point that even seeing us touch is yucky to her. However, a few years ago she did stumble across something embarrassing. It was a sexy note my husband had left me the time we tried some spanking then let it die out. Well she didn’t stumble across it Miss Nosey was looking in my night stand!

It wasn’t awful but it was nothing I wanted her to see. She left me a note on my pillow several nights later telling me she had seen it. I was upset and at a loss for an explanation suitable for a 10 year-old! This was finally what I came up with. I left her a note with basically this information.

1. I love you, but stay out of my drawer and do not read my private notes ever again.

2. Your dad and I are happily married. We are not unfaithful to one another. You never have to worry about us divorcing. We enjoy each other. You should be happy that your parents get along so well.

3. If you would like to discuss this any further I will be glad to, but not until you have been in a happy marriage for at least 20 years. Once you meet this requirement we can talk. Until then I’m the mom and you are the kid so you don’t have to worry about any of this.

I got one more note back from her saying only “I understand”. It hasn’t come up since.


What few toys we have in a locked briefcase under the bed. My sister, who knows nothing about my kink, has instructions to get it out of the house and toss it, unopened, into a dumpster far, far away. Even if she looks in it she would never let the kids know. If either of them is home the only time we might have for a bit of spanking is early in the morning. They love to stay up late but nothing wakes up a teenager. Any other suggestions?

We did come so close to being caught last Thursday. I was helping with Bible School at our church. My part was first so on the first night I rushed home and we had almost an hour and a half before I went back to get our daughter. My oldest was working from 5 until 10 so all was fine and we had emailed each other with plans for Thursday.

As I waited to pull out of the church parking lot my son drove past! He was supposed to be at work. I followed him home and came in with him – talking very loudly! Eventually my husband wandered to the living room to join us. They hadn’t needed everyone at work so my son had volunteered to leave. He had visited a friend for an hour then came home. If he had been 10 or even 5 minutes later he might have walked in on something he didn’t want to see. I know I wouldn’t have wanted him to see!!!!

How long did we all try to hide our activities from our parents? Do I have to spend the rest of my life hiding my activities from the kids?? Oh well, it’s not a boring life!

5 comments:

  1. I think that girl needs some extra-curricular activities. Something like softball, dance, soccer, skating, music, art, drama, horseback riding, etc. Better yet, maybe she and a couple of her friends could go together. That way the parents can take turns transporting them around.

    This arrangement provides a little space for the adults to enjoy some extra-curricular activities of their own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew, that was close!

    What an amusing thought, years of hiding from the parents has turned into hiding from the kids.

    Your post shows that even the best of plans can run amok.

    **Big Hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the note you sent her. What the heck was she looking for in your drawer.

    I am so lucky Michael is not one bit nosey. After a few years of realizing I can trust him, I'm not nosy either.

    We even share a laptop. We each have a separate log in. My sweet son put a pretty pink flower by my name, and my background is also a pink design!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you still get comments from dates this old? I'm always worried that my husband and I will have a car accident and my children will go into his bureau and find some embarrassing implements in there. If we're dead it's okay but if we're I the hospital and they're just looking for clothes or something, it will be awful! Should we get a lock box and put a note that says, "Dispose without opening "?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure do - even here in 2017 I get an email every time I get a comment!

      I think I have a post later on about leaving a note with our 'toys' explaining that it was totally consensual and we played in love.

      Delete