I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

'Tis the season to celebrate

It’s a busy time for everyone, but I did what to pop in with a post. Things are going well in the PK/Nick household. I’ve been writing to Nick once a week as he asked – nothing Earth shattering yet. I got much of my angst out by blogging it and now we’re in a calm period. With the holidays upon us
real life has taken up much of our time. Nick has given me a weight goal to hit by Friday which is doable, but it still won’t be easy because I’m eating out with friends three time this week. Yikes! I’m hitting the gym hard.

Busyness aside there has been some fun activities around. My birthday was last week and Nick is not one to forget a birthday spanking. He enjoys using a different implement for each decade. Boy – talk about feeling your age, I felt every single year! All was well and good until he got out the fricking cane. Actually, a bigger cane might be better than this horribly whippy thing. But I’m guessing I’d hate the bigger one too. This thing leaves marks! Not that that’s a problem, but it’s to only implement we have that still does that.

After this celebration we were out to eat with friends and
Mollie and it was a lovely birthday celebration all round. Christmas is always fun around here. We don’t go to a ton of parties and the ones we attend are mostly family. I’m very happy that I love all my family – both sides – dearly so the parties are always fun. My boys will be coming in to celebrate with us before the new year and staying the first week of January – weather permitting. Last year the weather kept us from our Christmas until March! So please cross your fingers for smooth traveling for everyone.

I’ll be popping in and out during the holidays and Cassie will be posting some soon too.

21 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like a great spanking for ya! I enjoyed your update and I hope all goes smoothly over the holidays for you, my friend. Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The holidays will be great. Not too much privacy, but tons of fun!

      Delete
  2. Hi PK, I'm so happy to read this. Happy belated Birthday! So glad you had such a wonderful celebration:)

    Have a wonderful time celebrating with family and friends. Sending positive vibes that the weather will cooperate.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the birthday wished. I sure hope the weather gives us a break this year.

      Delete
  3. Happy Christmas and glad you had a great birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had the birthday you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, friend. You're just glad I'm getting older.

      Delete
  5. Maybe I should send you a thicker cane, only a suggestion.

    Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the thought. But, no.

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday! December babies are the best!

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deena8:10 PM

    Wishes for a wonderful year to come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:16 AM

    Merry Christmas. Happy belated birthday.
    Sue-B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue. And a very Merry Christmas to you too.

      Delete
  9. Happy Birthday, PK! ... and have a wonderful family Christmas! ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great birthday! Merry Christmas to you and yours too.

      Delete
  10. Happy Christmas to you and your family, PK. Fingers crossed for no travel disruption this year.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday PK. Enjoy your celebrations for Christmas with your beautiful family.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you had such a wonderful birthday. Enjoy the celebrations. Merry Christmas to you and yours. hugs

    ReplyDelete