I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, August 20, 2018

Three week and a half weeks and counting.

Now that isn’t how long it’s been since I was spanked, not how long since we had a lovely romp in the sheets, not how long since I’ve been to the gym, not how long since I’ve cooked a good meal – what could it be?

That’s how long I’ve been without my car! I didn’t mind at first, but now I’m going a little stir crazy. What’s wrong with it? Beats me. Coming back from Mollie’s nearly four weeks ago I thought it sounded rough. Nick was outside when I got home and he noticed the same thing.



The next afternoon I tried turning it over and it growled, sputtered and stopped. It was time to have it towed in and looked at. Nick has told me  that (and I’m saying the words he used – but it’s like a foreign language). They had to put on a new head, and when they did, something was wrong with the timing chain and it broke and it bent the valves  when they tried starting it and basically, they had to start over. All I know about what I just said is that it doesn’t sound cheap.

Now I love staying home more than most. So, it hasn’t been a true hardship. But I do occasionally have places I have to go. The gym for one. I’ve taken Nick’s car some days, if he doesn’t have to take dinner to his dad. I’ve missed two WW meetings. I had a dentist appointment and had to interrupt one of Mollie’s last days of vacation for a ride. I was planning to go help her get her classroom ready this week and the cleaning lady is coming tomorrow and I like to be gone when she is here. As I told Windy, I may have to get a horse. 



At least I have plenty of time to write.


22 comments:

  1. Hi PK, how frustrating, that's a long time to be without your car! I would be more than stir crazy, such an inconvenience. I Hope isn't too much longer. Unfortunately it does sound quite major, and expensive.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been with out a car this long since I had my first one! It is getting frustrating.

      Delete
  2. Hi Pk, Golly your mechanics are slow over there! Mind you time to write sounds good to me.
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had repair take more than a few days before. This is crazy.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you'll be getting a whole new car. Hope you get it back soon, it's hard having to depend on others when you're used to going out and hoping in the car. But it's better they get it fixed right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The engine should be new anyway. Glad Nick is home earlier enough for me to use his many afternoons.

      Delete
  4. I don't think there can be anything worse! I hope it is fixed better than ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! At least I'm not having to get to work everyday.

      Delete
  5. Hopefully it’s not too much longer before you get it back. When you’re used to having something and then it’s taken away sometimes it can make for a tough adjustment. Good luck with the car and keep embracing the home life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love being here - thank goodness! I'm just going to hang around and write.

      Delete
  6. Getting a horse? Yeah, right. I'm sure that won't be any work at all. Can you take a horse to WW? I'd continue to enjoy your writing if I were you and then we'll all be happy!
    How does Nick feel about you missing the gym? Does he think you're trying
    hard enough? You don't have to walk there, I hope. BTW, is he keeping up with his weekly checks on you? Hurray if he is!
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, the horse might be a little work. I have gone to the gym every afternoon that Nick can let me have the car so he knows I'm still trying.

      Delete
  7. I hate expensive car issues! Ugh, being without is quite a chore for me! Unfortunately it happens. Hope it turns out ok..... or you get a new car!
    As to the horse....you better than me! I’m terrified of riding them! Wish I wasn’t! It sounds so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to ride quite well when I was a kid. Western style, not eastern. But it's been a while. So glad I'm not trying to get back and forth from work.

      Delete
  8. Getting a horse, why not:) Sounds like it could be expensive. Hope it's fixed soon for you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A horse could be fun - but I may wait on that.

      Delete
  9. Oh dear, PK, that does sound expensive. Hope it’s fixed soon, being without a car is so frustrating. On the bright side, keep on writing!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid it is going to be expensive. But better than a new car. I will keep writing!

      Delete
  10. Laughing, PK! LOVE the horse! I was thinking maybe the mechanics are doing that whole Ferris Bueller thing with your car where they are just out driving it around all this time because they like it...... ?? Hope you get it back soon, as I know this has been a pain in the rear for you! Hugs, PK! Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't think that anyone would want my car for fun and games. It's nice, but not that nice! A nice pain in the ass would be so much better than this!

      Delete
  11. i laughed at the horse comment. I do hope you get your car back soon! I imagine it must not be the best feeling having to borrow someone else's car or disrupting their schedule for a ride. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's finally back - I was without one for 29 days!

      Delete