I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, August 24, 2018

Fantasy Friday - In the Heat of the Moment

I'm so excited to be able to offer you all a new Fantasy Friday story today! And I'm delighted to tell you it's from one of our own. With a little gentle prodding (you all know I'd never be pushy!), Windy from When the Storm Whispers to the Wind has written a wonderful story for us and one I feel most of us can relate to. Please enjoy...



In the Heat of the Moment

For fifty thousand dollars, starting in 1978, tv land guests visited this vacation spot called Fantasy Island.  The sound of stringed instruments hummed, buzzed, and zinged through the introduction of a breathtaking view of sand and surf while
a short statured pudgy fellow would excitedly ring the bell in the island’s tower and loudly declare, “De Plane!  De Plane!”  While this visual foreword was almost better than the show itself, we don’t fantasize of being on an exotic island hosted by Ricardo Montalban and Tattoo sporting matching white tuxedos.  Storm and I just want the privacy within our own home and the freedom to make the voice of any room we want to echo with the sharp sound of spanking and then to smell like sex, our sex -- his own unique scent that I love mixed with mine.  For free. 

My husband and I both look forward to the time when we have consistent privacy within our home.   During the day for no reason other than his own viewing pleasure and in demonstration of my submission to him, he tells me, “You will be naked a lot.” Will I?  My breath hitches in surprise. I can hear his voice rumble, “I want you to take off your clothes for a while.”   As attentive as he is to my needs, both sexual and otherwise, he will say things like, “Are you cold?  Do you need to put on your robe for a bit?” When I am wearing the robe with nothing on underneath, he will call me over to his office, untie my belt, open it and take a look, a feel, and draw certain body parts into his mouth. All just because my Storm is the king of his castle and I am his naked Windy wench. 

Just the idea of being naked while I am preparing his food in the kitchen feels very submissive to me. Chopping various vegetables while enjoying the visual display of greens, reds, and yellows, their scents and spices and the rhythmic melody of the silvery knife striking and sliding along the wooden cutting board, he hears me from his home office.  I know he will be looking at me a lot even though he is working at his computer. Occasionally, I catch him eyeing my breasts. As I am aging, this continues to surprise me -- that his keen interest in my body remains on high alert. Wishing it was an imminent threat, I listen as he tells me of his plans, “Your ass will be pink a lot, too.” OoohWill it? Instinctively like the happily spanked woman that I am, I reach my hand back, place it on my rear, and I can almost feel the steam radiating off its surface already. 

When we have an argument, I want him to be able to spank me in the heat of the moment instead of him giving me a hand signal that I have just earned myself a spanking to take place later at some appointed time. When I have pushed him too far, I want him to march me in the bedroom, bare my bottom and deliver the spanking right then!! I am not saying that I want to make him mad on purpose just to earn a spanking. Hooks are for baiting, not husbands, especially sweet ones. Arguments happen though, frustration builds, and things get said that shouldn’t be said by me.  I often get agitated at things that don't bother him at all, so if he sees that I am pushing it, I want him to enforce what we have agreed upon previously when I was in both a calm and sane frame of mind and I want him to spank me when I am losing that mind. Each sharp slap starkly revealing clues as to where I put my brain and if I don’t know where it is after a while, I will definitely be in bigger hurry to capture it, let it bathe itself in Endorphins, invite its sisters Dopamine and Norepinephrine to dive in, and calm down. But, I do wonder -- will I submit in that very moment when I haven’t yet resolved my emotions or the argument with him? That’s my plan. Will it change our dynamic? I’d bet 50 bucks on it becoming much more powerful as the result of my husband tanning my hide in the heat of the moment because I have agreed ahead of time to his exercising his authority over me. While thinking about being spanked in that circumstance as things are still upsetting to me -- that part of it does excite me, but it isn’t quite what pushes me over the edge.  What gets my motor running is the thought of the whole thing afterwards…

I remember now what that feels like yielding to those first two or three spankings back in our very early dd days, those quite intense spankings just for me to practice submitting my body and my will to Storm and for him to establish his dominance.  He knew the shape of my body, but he did not know the curve of me bent over his knee or the visual presentation of me jutting out my sit spot. Concealed in the bedroom closet, the sound muffled by clothes squeezed in like a coat check at a New Year’s Eve party in New York City, we were not so far back that we encountered Narnia, but we were surely about to turn fantasy into reality.  Completely naked, I was bent over his knee as he sat in a chair and spanked me by hand. Oh, my! The time he took.  The care he took. My bottom bared to him, bent at the waist, my head and arms rested on pillows piled high below. I know how turned on he was during because I could feel his stiffness against my hip.  Were we really doing this? Oh, yes, we were.  The heat of my tender skin set afire by his rough palm as he peppered slaps all over my rear and my sit spot, too.  And then one time, a type of garden stick, quiet yet deceptively painful. That was the closest time I have ever come to tears.  

So, yes, I seek all the feelings that make up my submission, my vulnerability, my being humbled that are the most prominent in the immediate afterwards.  This is what I hunger for again in the future. Me, shaky, vulnerable, dominated, my body bare, my bottom ablaze, I stand and put my face in his neck, clinging to him as I continue to tremble, he steadies me with his confident yet incredibly tender hold.  Oh, God, yes.  That is the cloudburst of emotions that I long for once again.  That is what I seek from being spanked in the heat of the moment -- kind of for the shock factor, kind of to see if he has this in him, some for the softening of my emotions, but mostly?  Mostly if will be for that feeling of right afterwards. Right after he spanks me in the heat of the moment…

~o~

Windy, thank you so much. You've given us a great story and I hope you'll write more. And now to everyone else out there who would be willing to share a story with us. Get to writing and send it to elisspeaks@yahoo.com

24 comments:

  1. Love this story, Windy, beautifully written. I’m betting this fantasy will come true when the time is right!

    Thanks for giving Windy the nudge, PK.

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rosie! I think you are right and then when it happens, Storm will say afterwards, "Put that on your blog," like your Harry! I'd better watch out! haha Hugs! Windy

      Delete
  2. Hi PK and Windy, this was fabulous and something most of us can definitely relate to. I used to love Fantasy Island! lol.

    Windy, you captured it so well. Your writing is so amazing, I was hoping you would write for Fantasy Friday:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Roz! It was always on right after Love Boat... did you watch that one, too? So glad to hear you can relate this little fantasy and that you liked it ! Thank you! Hugs! Windy

      Delete
  3. This is very nice. Not sure if this is fantasy or reality in your home but the thought of it all is lovely. May your wishes come true very soon.
    We also look forward to the time of ‘consistent privacy’, in our home but for now that revolving door just keeps swinging.
    Thank you for writing and sharing this, you’re an excellent writer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laurel! The wanting privacy is true and it is a true fantasy for Storm and I as well. The spanking in the heat of the moment... that is fantasy we hope to make real someday! Oh, that revolving door at your house means you are longing for privacy, too! Some day, right?! Thank you for reading and thanks for the sweet compliments about my writing. Hugs! Windy

      Delete
  4. Anonymous10:04 AM

    PK,
    We have a real winner here in our Windy. She writes so well on her own blog and mine and now, here she is on yours. I toast her this morning hoping that there will be many more stories sent to you. Fingers crossed,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Meredith! PK ordered, I mean, said I could answer all the comments at the end of the day, so here I am. You and PK have the power of persuasion to get me (and others!) to write, it seems! Thanks for the toast (was it orange juice?) and for always encouraging my writing. Hugs! Windy

      Delete
  5. Wonderful - autobiographical perhaps? Hope you will write again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Leigh! Yes, this was definitely autobiographical, you are right! All true and hoping for the fantasy privacy/spank time to come true! I will write again, yes! Thank you for reading this and for your kind comments! Hugs! Windy

      Delete
  6. PK, way to go getting Windy to write! She always gives me a visual picture in my head as we talk about ttwd.

    Windy, ever think about a book? You would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am nowhere near ready to write a manuscript! I'm still trying to knock down the first 100 posts on my blog! Thanks for reading! Hugs, Windy

      Delete
  7. Loved this post, Windy (and PK) .... I can't wait to hear the post that describes when that sense of freedom actually arrives ... you'll have to make sure there's a fire extinguisher on hand :)) ... hugs! .. nj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, NJ! Oh goodness, when this comes true I may have to write that here as a follow up, if PK doesn't mind! Yes, hot hot hot! Hugs! Windy

      Delete
  8. Wow! Couldn't we ALL relate to this? Windy, you write so beautifully. I remember the days of having to find privacy. We didn't have a closet big enough to squeeze into but what a great idea! I don't know if this is just fantasy for you or if it's real. If it's fantasy, let me tell you it can be real. My husband and I are alone and retired now and my dreams are pretty much fulfilled now.

    I have to admit that I mainly read what PK writes and I've checked out a few other blogs that I enjoyed. I am going right over to yours after this.

    Thank you, PK, for having Windy write this lovely FF.

    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words, Rosie Dee! So glad you and your husband have privacy and fulfilled fantasies! Great to hear! This is a real story of my husband and I ..... and then the fantasy of privacy part, we hope to make come true, too! I would love to have you visit my blog as often as you would like! Thank you so much! Hugs! Windy

      Delete
  9. Dear PK,
    I sincerely thank you for inviting me to write for your Fantasy Friday here. Your encouragement has been very helpful and just plain makes me feel nice. I appreciate your patience with all my new writer questions.

    I would like to share with everyone that I think PK is absolutely hilarious to chat with via email, but also sweet and sincere as well. She is a great gal as I am sure all of you know.

    PK, I would love to come back from time to time as you have been so welcoming and supportive. And only slightly bossy, but you know I get a kick out of you!! HA!

    Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure am glad you jumped in! I have several people I've bullied, I mean browbeat, no I mean encouraged to write and we are all the better for it.

      I'll wait patiently for the next one. Of course patience is a relative term.

      Delete
  10. Windy, Happy PK persuaded you to write for us. You are an amazing writer. I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Thank you. Now when are you going to write another one for us:)

    PK. thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, what a compliment, Ronnie! Thank you so much. So happy to hear you enjoyed my writing here! Laughing.... I would love to contribute to PK's FF again in the near future! Hugs! Windy

      Delete
  11. Windy, I always enjoy your writing! You have such an ability to relate with everyone. Your autobiographical story resonates with many of us. Even the few who were spanked ’some’ by their partner in the past. I look forward to another FF from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Minelle! You are so sweet to me. So happy to hear that you relate well to my writing. You gals are a great audience and I am thankful to all of you every day. See you back here soon, Minelle, as I do plan to come back if PK will have me! Hugs! Windy

      Delete
  12. Thanks PK for continued FF when you can!

    ReplyDelete