I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Meme from Hermione, Terps, NoraJean

I’m writing hard these days! I’ve got a book I really want to
get finished and so I’m blogging a little less as I try to get it finished. But you all know I like to touch base with everyone and a good meme is helpful. My thanks to Hermione, Terps, NoraJean and whoever else is willing to play along.


Who's oldest?
Nick is way, way older than me. I was his child bride. Well, he’s six years older. That counts doesn't it?

Who was interested first?
We had met several times in different situations. Once when he was on a date with another girl. But we were both at a friend’s birthday party and began talking. I think we must have both been interested about the same time. He called a few days later and asked me out.

Same High school?
Nope and because of his vast age, we weren’t in high school at the same time anyway.

Most sensitive?
That would be me. I think. Sometimes we both hide our feelings so I may hurt his feelings without knowing it.

Worse temper?
That would be him. He can blow up and be very snappy – it’s happened two maybe three times in our thirty-five year marriage. So it’s not something that is a problem.

More social?
That’s me, but less than I used to be. Nick and his whole family is very reserved (almost shy). I can jump in and talk to anyone. But as time goes on I often would just rather stay home.

More stubborn?
Him, but not to the point it’s a problem. The only time I’m really stubborn is with the children. With decisions involving the kids, I’m determine to have my way. I always have been.

Wakes up first?
Nick always and forever! He was up and out of the house a little before four the other morning.

Bigger Family?
Immediate family – Nick. There were five kids in his family and only two in mine. But I have more cousins that we see.

Flowers?
Sure, I like them. But I rarely think about them.

Who cooks the most?
That would be Nick.

Cries more?
And that would be me.

Said I love you first?
Yep, we’ve been married a long time. I honestly don’t remember.

Better singer?
I’m guessing me since I’ve never once heard Nick sing a single note.

Better driver?
I think we’re about even – but I hate driving when we’re together. I think cars are for sleeping.

Hogs the remote?
I have it the most because I’m better at turning the volume up and down and pausing it when we’re talking.

Better cook?
It sure ain’t me!

Clothes And Shoe Hoarder?
We’re neither good at keeping our closets cleaned out and getting rid of old stuff. But occasionally he’ll wear the shirt he had on when Mollie was born. I find it very annoying that it fits.

28 comments:

  1. Hi love this meme and enjoyed reading your answers PK. Thank you for sharing:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz. Meme's are always fun.

      Delete
  2. I remember doing this meme last year. I really enjoy reading your answers. Nick surely is an early bird. Thanks for sharing.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and that's fine as long as he doesn't wake me.

      Delete
  3. Okay, I'm going to do this meme if not today, then tomorrow. Loved reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it, kid! I miss you.

      Delete
  4. Anonymous10:09 AM

    PK,
    Loved reading your answers. Keep writing.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am! Now whether or not they'll publish it is another thing.

      Delete
  5. I loved that last one about being annoyed he still fits into that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PK, I'm with Fondles laughing at you being annoyed that he still fits in his shirt. I would shrink it on purpose on hot water in the washing machine and high heat in the dryer. hahaha Entertaining post about you and Nick! Hugs! Windy And good luck with your determined writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! You are so sweet to think I know how to work our washer or dryer. I gave that job to LJ when he was twelve, Mollie got it six years later and Nick took over when she went to college. I do not see me taking the job from him in the foreseeable future.

      Delete
  7. Good meme, PK! Can't wait for a new book, my friend. There is something special about your writing. Keep up the good work.

    Maybe I will have to do this meme just so I can be honest about the last question. HA!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! This new book has finally begun to write itself. I hope it will be accepted.

      Delete
  8. Great meme. My husband could still fit the same clothes (if he has anything that's 49 years old anymore) that fit him back then, too. I, on the other hand, only have clothes that fit currently and a small section that will fit again in 10 pounds! About a month ago, he made me try on everything in the closet. It took two days. I had a good sized pile for goodwill and a large pile for the dump. Some too big, some too small and some just plain ugly!
    Love your answers.
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an excellent way to purge - have your husband make you! I like it. And ten licks every time you balk!

      Delete
  9. I did that one a while back. Loved reading your take on it, PK.
    Glad you’re hard at work on a new book for us.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm finally starting to enjoy it.

      Delete
  10. Loved your answers, PK ... chuckled at the worst temper answer and Nick still fitting and wearing his old shirt. The most surprising answer was that Nick is 6 yrs older than you ... not sure why I was surprised since Frank is 5 yrs older than me but there you go :)) ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy his temper isn't any worse. I often tease him about being an old man - and I've paid for it a time or two!

      Delete
  11. If 6 years counts as a child bride, I'm terrified to ask what it means if I'm 4 years older than the Duke. :P Though I've always told people I'm a cradle robber. lol Thank you for sharing your answers. I think I'll attempt this meme tomorrow. :)
    EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun to do. Maybe you're a cougar!

      Delete
  12. I love that your guy cooks, does the laundry, and can still wear his clothes from years ago. Loved all your answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurel, I really have a special guy.

      Delete
  13. Love this PK! I love your comment about the laundry! I’m not so good at that either! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid it's very true. And I'd like to keep it that way.

      Delete
  14. love it :-) I am most stubborn regarding decisions about the children too... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my mind they are MY children and I'm the expert. Of course now they are making all the decisions.

      Delete