I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

And we’re outta here

Nick and I are taking off this morning for a short vacation. Just the two of us. We’re heading to one of my very favorite places. I won’t be around much for the rest of the week, but I do have a post over at the Reading Room. Cassie and Sue are answering a few questions today. Tom will answer a few next week. I hope you’ll check it out.




I’ll be back next week and I’ll try to get caught up with everyone.



12 comments:

  1. Hi PK, just visited the reading room :)

    How wonderful that you and Nick are having a getaway. Have a wonderful time :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pk, I hope you have a fun holiday,
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your holiday PK and Nick. Stay safe!
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, enjoy and have fun and we would like pictures please.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great little get away. I'm sure Cassie and Sue will man the fort while you're gone.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a good time.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you fun and safe travels, PK. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love me a good road trip. Right now, I am still grounded, but I can't wait to get off somewhere with Sam. Have fun, PK!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:47 PM

    PK,
    We are just back from our little getaway. Hope you are still gone and enjoying one another.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  11. have a wonderful trip! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete