I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, July 24, 2017

I don't mind if he forgets


I managed not to injure myself anymore this weekend and I’m grateful that Nick’s back home. I feel safe – to a point. Although I kept my weight the same for the past two weeks, this week I slipped above that magic number Nick is so keen on me staying below. He’s been consistent in using some horrible cane like implement when I’m over. I definitely won’t hold it against him if he forgets to check the log this week. I’ve told you he has tons on his mind. If he’s still determined to use the damn cane, I’d really just as soon he forget.  I’ll let you know.


16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This will be okay which ever way it goes.

      Delete
  2. Hi PK, glad you got through the weekend without further injury. It's good Nick is being consistent, but I don't blame you!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could stand him missing a week - since he's so busy.

      Delete
  3. Ouch! That's not the fun kind of consistency!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you managed not to do any more bodily harm to yourself this weekend.
    As for the other, well what can I say. I ate six See's dark chocolate caramels last night just to get them gone. Some reasoning, huh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a good reason to me!

      Delete
  5. I hope Nick doesn't forget:) P told me I had put weight on.

    Happy you had no more mishaps over the weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're for anything that might bring out a cane!

      Delete
  6. I've never experienced a cane. Guess I should place an order with Ronnie at some point but if you are hoping for a "forget", maybe it's not good to have one lying around.

    Take care of yourself and good luck this week.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not wanting to hurt Ronnie's business any, but lets just say it is NOT one of my favorites.

      Delete
  7. Yikes, PK! The cane sounds like it is a fine deterrent for keeping you where you want to be with your weight, considering your reaction/lack of enthusiasm for Nick to remember what is what! I don't wish that on you, but I do know that it might be good in all ways for your loving man to follow through. Those things certainly make their point! YEOUCH!!!!

    I'm so glad that Nick is home, and that the rest of your weekend went along well, and without further incident! I'm also excited for those of us who get to benefit from all of that good writing going on! Keep us posted. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's wrong with consistency using the hand? Oh well. If he used that cane too often I might get thinner!

      Delete
  8. Ouch! PK hope Nick is way too busy to check your log and forgets. Hide the cane or maybe you could send it over to Ronnie seeing she luvs canes so much. another one for her collection.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. PK, you've said in the past that you respond better to the stick than the carrot. You probably didn't mean that literally though!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete