Thursday, February 18, 2016

Don’t try this – or maybe you should

I couldn’t decide what to name this short post. It’s just a tiny piece of advice.

I got home yesterday, curled up in my recliner, and checked my email. As usual I got a little sleepy, pulled my throw over me and took a short nap. So when I got up to go cook dinner (yes, I cook occasionally), I felt cold getting out from under the throw.

And that’s when I said the dumbest (or smartest) thing I said all evening – should you ever say to a spanker, “I’m cold.”? Nick immediately set out to rectify the problem. Suddenly certain parts of my body were as toasty warm as I could have wanted. And the best part he only used his hands. Such a great little interlude – I may have to cook more often.



Written by PK at 8:30 PM

12 comments

12 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, Blogger Eric51 Amy49 said...

Now that is a great way to warm up! Amy

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger lindy thomas said...

Excellent way to warm up PK.

 
At 3:57 AM, Blogger an English Rose said...

Oh very nice , lucky you
love Jan,xx

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Ella said...

Yummy - I could have skipped dinner after a delicious hand spanking. Last night I was really hinting that was what I needed. To no avail. But the kisses were lovely.

Maybe we need a little Spanking Prayer. When you know you need one really badly, you fold your hands and pretty soon your prayers are answered.

Ella

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger abby said...

A nice way to warm your buns....and encourage you to go make some buns...
hugs abby

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Minelle Labraun said...

Lovely! The hands are really the best!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Leigh Smith said...

I never get that, of course I'm usually complaining it's too hot.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Maggie Jordan said...

Ah, I agree with Ella on the spanking prayer! Lol. And I'm happy you got some spanks pre-dinner. You should definitely cook more often then!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger ronnie said...

Lovely. The perfect warm up.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Rosie Jones said...

Sounds lovely, who needs central heating with an obliging husband around?

Rosie xx

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Terpsichore said...

glad he was able to warm you up! :-)

 
At 3:15 AM, Blogger Cat said...

Happy he was able to warm you up, PK. ;)

Hugs and blessings...Cat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox