Wednesday, October 07, 2015

I think I may be pregnant.

Okay, I may not be pregnant. But something weird is going on. I like staying up late. When Nick goes out of town it’s not unusual for me to be up to one or two in the morning. I always stay up until at least eleven maybe midnight. But suddenly I’m nearly asleep by nine. The only time this has happened before is the two times I was pregnant. I was so sleepy Monday night I didn’t even answer my comments until last night. What’s going on? And please don’t tell me I’m getting old – I don’t want to hear it.

I’m probably not pregnant… but if I am, Mollie’s raising it!



Written by PK at 7:30 PM

12 comments

12 Comments:

At 1:44 AM, Blogger Roz said...

LoL PK, well, that would sure be a surprise for Mollie lol.

I can relate, I'm a total night owl too, never usually in bed before midnight most week nights and often closer to 1am. Every so often it catches up with me and I crash.

Possibly the change in season affecting you?

Hugs
Roz

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Leigh Smith said...

too funny.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger an English Rose said...

Oh I shouldn't laugh but.... lol
I really hope Nick reads the title of this post,
love Jan,xx

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Minelle Labraun said...

Did you ask Mollie? Hope you get more energy!
I had this scare....! Lol still guess it could happen to me.

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Cat said...

Oh dear...I'm with Minelle...did you ask Mollie if she was ready to raise a baby? Better get checked out. Hope everything is good.

Hugs and blessings...Cat

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger PK said...

I guess you're just right and I'm crashing some. Hopefully Mollie won't have to take over for me.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger PK said...

Boy it wouldn't have been if it had been real.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger PK said...

Oh please, the man already had heart problems!

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger PK said...

Really can't happen to me, thank goodness! I think Mollie would be for it.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger PK said...

Mollie does want a kid. But I think she should start dating first.

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Ella said...

I am like this almost every night! The thing is I am always up really early. As the days get shorter, I especially like sitting up in bed at night with a good book. Perhaps you are off Daylight Saving Time before the rest of us.

Ella

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Leigh Smith said...

I would have laughed if it was anyone but me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photobucket
This Site Best Viewed in Firefox